Alternative Medicine for Pets/puppy red tummy

QUESTION: hello , our 2 year pup has had a problem wit flees but now they are gone and since the she has bitten and licked , scratched her poor little  tummy and now it is all red and stiff( looks like a older persons skin)and it bleeds a bit some time . we have tried a lot of creams and baths but nothing really  helps. i  have read that it could be that she is allergic to fleas and is biting it for relief?

any ideas would help!  
awaiting your answer

ANSWER: Hello,

I would suggest that you go to my web site: and fill out the form that pops up  10 seconds after it loads. Submit the form, and when you confirm your e-mail address, it will e-mail a free copy of my book, "Simple Steps to a Healthy Pet". It will give you all of the information you need if you read and follow it.

Also, while you are there check out the information on Critter Oil, and our other products. Start with Critter Oil used as a shampoo and spray, and it will help stop the itching and help heal the skin.

If I can write a book about your question, there is too much to tell you here, so get the free book,and if after you have read it and put the information into practice, you have any more questions, feel free to contact my shop number and talk to me or my associate, Linda.

Take care.
Sue Griffin

QUESTION: hi thanks  so just to get this start  i need to buy critter oil?? if so how to i buy it ???
thanks a ton

Easy, just go to the site that I mentioned where you can get the free PDF copy of my book by filling out the pop up form and submitting it, then click on the "Our Products" link at the top of the page. Critter Oil is listed in the Natural Flea  Control group. It not only help eliminate fleas, but heals damaged skin, and conditions the coat. You might want to read about it in the Critter Oil link as well. Check out the articles,etc. while you are there.  There is a lot of good information.

Here is a link to the web site:

PS: Sorry I took so long, I messed up and didn't realize that I hadn't already answered you, because the original question was on the top.

Alternative Medicine for Pets

Susan R Griffin

I can answer questions concerning pet allergies, natural flea control, breeding and dog breeds, puppy training, pets and stress, and pretty much any dog related question.

I have been a Holistic Pet Care Consultant for over 20 years. My specialties are nutrition and flea, skin and coat problems but I have experience with other health issues as well. I have been studying canine nutrition for over 20 years as well and have a broad knowledge base there including breed specific information. I am the author of The Healthy Pet Handbook and Simple Steps to a Healthy Pet as well as many other pet related articles; and have hosted radio talk shows on natural pet care. I conduct seminars on natural pet care, relationship training and the spiritual, energetic relationship between people and companion animals. I trained my first dog in 7th grade, bread my first litter in 12th grade and began showing at age 20 (I'm now 60). I have studied dogs all of my life and I have a degree in Psychology with minors in Ecology and Animal Behavior from Utah State University. I am a graduate of The New York School of Dog Grooming (1972) and Orchard Kennels School of Training (can't remember the year). I am the founder and owner of Naturals For Animals in St Petersburg, FL and the developer of Critter Oil and other natural products and Pet Energy Therapy, a pet assisted therapy for people. I look forward to answering your questions and feel free to read the articles on my site,

National Association of Counselors and Therapists

Pet Pages Magazine Journal of the Association of Counselors and Therapists New Times Naturally

As stated above: Graduate, New York School of Dog Grooming, Orchard Kennels School of Training, Utah State University (BS), Certified Hypno-therapist, Certified Stress Management Consultant and ordained minister. Personal studies over 20 years in Canine nutrition, alternative therapies and holistic medicine.

Thousands of now healthy, happy pets and their owners.