Alternative Medicine for Pets/tameral-P

Question
my Bichon (age 9) has allergies and has been on the medication for several years.  How can I get her off it and what holistic remedy do you recommend.

Answer
Dear Lottie,

This is a much bigger question than I can possibly answer here. However, I have written a book entitled "Simple Steps to a Healthy Pet" that has solved your problems for hundreds of dogs for over 30 years, and I am giving it away for FREE on my web site: http://www.naturalsforanimals.com .

Just go to the site, and 10 seconds in there will be a pop-up form. Fill it out and hit submit. It will first confirm that you are indeed human and that you have given the correct e-mail address, then it will e-mail you a free PDF copy of the book.

It is an easy read and you will find your answer if you just follow what it tells you. The photos on the cover are actual clients before and after.

After reading it, if you have any further questions, please feel free to call and talk to us.  

Alternative Medicine for Pets

Susan R Griffin