Alternative Medicine for Pets/stiff hind legs in english bulldog

Question
Hi , Thanks for taking my question.
My dog has been on Nupro Joint Supplement for Dogs for about a year;  It's a powder and he is not wanting to take it anymore ;  I was thinking of switching to tablets  Nutramax Cosequin DS Double-Strength.

Do you have any suggestions on products you have had success with for joint or arthritis in an older canine ?

Thank you and looking forward to  your answer

Answer
NuJoint alternative to Cosequin D
NuJoint alternative to  
Joint Supplements for Canines ;

Hi Jamie, In regards to the Nupro Joint Supplement and the Cosequin DS our clients have had great results with the NuJoint Plus DS Supplement wafer;  It's not a powder and many of the dogs just eat it up like a treat;  It's flavored with natural liver and cold pressed so that it's not heat damaged during the manufacturing process;   

All Natural NuJoint plus is the Alternative choice to Cosequin Ds and Nurpo Joint

See here and look for the NuJOINT DS , they also have a regular strength but most of my clients have now switched to the DS
Let me know if you have more questions
http://www.nuvet.com/81098

If you want to call in and go on the auto-ship program they will give you 10% off each bottle
1-800-474-7044  tell them Discount Code 81098
Pet Nurse Marie sent you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SEE web site link above for all ingredients - MADE in the USA

NuJoint DS

Introducing the newest addition to the NuVet line of natural products: NuJoint Double-Strength (DS)! This hip and joint therapy supplement can help dogs of all ages by accelerating the healing process and reducing pain quickly now with increased anti-inflammatory properties!

PROTECT: NuJoint DS can be used as a preventative measure to help reduce the risk of osteoarthritis and cartilage deterioration.

STRENGTHEN: NuJoint DS supports optimal joint health and mobility, helping to keep your pet pain free for a longer, happier life.

HEAL: For dogs suffering from joint pain due to osteoarthritis or hip dysplasia, NuJoint DS helps improve mobility by lubricating joints and rebuilding cartilage.

NuJoint DS has increased amounts of the active ingredients MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Glucosamine, and Chondroitin. NuJoint DS also includes Vitamin C (Ester-C) which is required for the synthesis of collagen (a component of joint cartilage), and it can also reduce free radical damage to cartilage.
We only use the highest-quality pharmaceutical, human grade ingredients, cold-processed and specifically compounded in a FDA-registered laboratory for maximum potency and effectiveness.  

Alternative Medicine for Pets

Marie Peppers, MA LPN