Alternative Medicine for Pets/Diatomaceous Earth for pet fleas and worms

Question
Will feeding Diatomaceous Earth to my dog prevent/protect him from getting Heart Worm?

Thank you, Tee

Answer
Hi Tee,  D.E. will only help with your basic intestinal worms in a canine.  From what I have seen it does NOT protect against heart worms..  Here is my post on fleas and D.E. , yes it helps with Fleas , ticks and intestinal worms only

Read about Heart worms and fleas here  http://bulldogvitamins.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-good-and-bad-of-dog-flea-treatme

Alternative Medicine for Pets

Marie Peppers, MA LPN