Alzheimer`s Disease/Do alzheimers patient forget to open their eyes?

Kelly wrote at 2013-02-19 07:11:05
Thank you for the great insight; my mother is doing the same thing, no one on the unit has seen anything like this and I've been very worried. This makes total sense.

Alzheimer`s Disease

I will try to answer questions related to Alzheimer's disease and other dementia related diseases. I will not attempt to diagnose anyone, but will to provide helpful answers to cargivers and loved ones of persons with dementia.

I have over 20 years of experiences, as a professional practitioner, working with persons with Alzheimer's disease, and the multiple other forms of dementia. I see patients at the request of primary care physicians and make behavioral diagnoses and recommend psychotropic medications to treat the multiple behavioral problems associated with the dementia process.

American Nurses Association Florida Nurses Association

I am an Advance Practice Registered Nurse(APRN)in psychiatric, mental health nursing, I am board certified as a psychiatric mental health nurse. I have a master of science degree in psychiatric nursing(MSN).