Alzheimer`s Disease/How long can an Alzheimer's patient live without food

C.G. Richardson wrote at 2012-02-20 20:07:51
Mary,

I am going through the same thing with my mother. I have been reading your answers and think you are awesome!  Your answers are knowledgable and comforting as well as gentle and kind.  Thanks for sharing! Thanks for your caring spirit!

God Bless,

C. G. Richardson

Anne Blake wrote at 2013-03-19 13:59:17
I am going through this withy father right now. He hasn't ate food for 11 days now and only takes a small sip of ensure a day. I pray every day for him to pass. It kills me to see him this way! He sits saying nothing and stares at the wall. He can't swallow unless I rub his throat. I am so grateful for you kind words as I know no one who has gone through this.  

Alzheimer`s Disease

Mary Gordon