Alzheimer`s Disease/nature cure tips for alzheimers

seeing relatives suffering i have being doing research on this subject from the net for the last 3 years & have been trying to find some nature cure research site who can do some clinical tests just for 3 months to c thebenefits of my findings with natural diet only which i at 72 am also following as a prevention as i have been suffering from partial depression for the last 30 years & have now started following
i have based my research on the cause being the presence of heavy metals like MERCURY, LEAD, ALUMINIUM ETC in the brain.
1.morning-swallowing 2 pieces of sliced garlic with a glass of water with 1/2 a lime squeesed in it.
2.breakfast-apple, bannana, papaya are a must plus egg, toast cerial etc
3.juice-of a cup of fresh green coriander or parsley
4.lying in a bathtub with 2 kgs of bentonite clay mixed in the water twice a week
5.using a home steam sauna 2-3 times a week
all the above items mentioned chelate the toxic heavy metals from the body within 3-6 months
6.masaging the head daily with both hands or a electric massager for 5 minutes only in the morning to awaken the dying brain cells
7.prinkling a mixture of powdered cinnamon & flax seeds(omega-3)on soups, salads,fruits etc to increase immunity of the patient
what is the harm in having this inexpensive diet which in any case is of a beneficial nature & may help the suffering of millions
8.1/2 cup of milk at night with honey & a pinch of turmeric
9.octors medication to be continued
you may study the benefits of the above for alzheimers or i can send you same  for

Balbir, I am not a medical researcher, am not a doctor and don't conduct trials or have "patients" to try new theories out on. Certainly current research suggests that the causes of dementia are multifactorial, and disturbed metal regulation could be one of those factors. I can't see harm in trying this out if your doctor agrees with the plan, however, I can't assist you with this.  

Best of luck with it. One never knows where the answer will come from!

Alzheimer`s Disease

Mary Gordon

Several years direct experience as caregiver for family member who died of end stage AD. Did lots of research and dealt with a lot of health care professionals and caregivers over the 7 years from diagnosis to the end. Used various care options from community based resources to increasing levels of institutional. Mother of three, two born during our loved one's decline, so I know what it is to be the ham in the sandwich, taking care of the older generation and the younger at the same time and trying to balance everyone`s needs. Ask me, I`ve probably been there, done that. We made lost of mistakes and learned everything the hard way - but you don`t have to! If I can`t answer your question, I`ll steer you to a place or person who can.

Currently a program manager for a large utility company. My Alzheimers experience comes from having the illness in our family. Out of necessity, we did a lot of research in order to understand the disease, plan for what might come next, and make the right decisions to help and support our loved one. Please note, I am a Canadian living in Toronto, and therefore am not the best person to ask about US regulations and insurance rules!