Alzheimer`s Disease/vascular/alzheimers dementia

Question
I read a wonderful response of yours to a young man who wanted to do all he could to help his grandmother who had alzheimers?  You gave him advice and it was sooooo beautifully written, I want so much to get a copy of it, or find it again.  You told him what he could do...love his grandmother...help his grandfather do grocery shopping, babysitting for her, but to know that she would have wanted him to make sure that he put his own wife and child and work first above all else.  Then you listed the stages.  I would so love to print this out for my chidren because it looks like vascular dementia is on its way for me and it was such a caring response.  

Thank you,
Pamela

Answer
Hi Pamela, I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you more promptly. I had quite a time searching for it, but I think I found the one you are talking about.

Hope this helps!

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Alzheimer-s-Disease-1005/vascular-dementia.htm

If there is anything I can do for you, or any questions I can assist with, let me know.  

Alzheimer`s Disease

Mary Gordon