Alzheimer`s Disease/Non stop talking

Greg Pocha wrote at 2013-06-27 22:35:42

My name is Greg Pocha and I am an expert here at AllExperts on Dying and Death and would like to add to this asnwer. First I am sorry to hear of your mother's condition. The talking may be indicative of the nearing of her passing depending on what she was speaking of. She may have had a vision of her future and this can often comfort and even excite those who are going to pass.  

Alzheimer`s Disease

Paula Damgaard

I can offer families and caregivers non-diagnostic answers to questions regarding the disease. I travel around the state giving courses on Alzheimer`s disease for nurses and CNA`s.

Past/Present clients
I have coordinated Alzheimer's Clinical drug trials since 1987. I have coordinated the Memory Disorders Clinic since it's inception 1994. I also have personnal experience from caring for my mother who died of AD 5/2000 and presently from caring for my mother in law who was diagnosed in March 2000.