Alzheimer`s Disease/boils like growth and cut marks on leg

Manoj wrote at 2014-04-24 09:28:34
Dear Cindy,

kindly refer to my question about boils like growth on my mother's leg which i asked on 27.03.2014.

we got my mom in a hospital where the doctor confirmed that the boils like growth are due to immobility as my mom has been bed ridden now for a long time.  they have also found some bacterial growth and prescribed medicines.  she still has one large bed sour wound which is being treated us at home.  we have arranged an air mattress for her.

i write to you coz i want to share my experience with you as u have been very supportive both medically and emotionally.  i hope this will add to your expertise and wish u best of luck and hope God will bless u with power to help ppl and heal them.

Manoj

PS: kindly suggest anything that u think may help us in taking care of my mom.  

Alzheimer`s Disease

Cindy Keith, RN, BS, Certified Dementia Practitioner