Amateur Erotica/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
First time amateur porn stars5/19/2013Caroline R
  Q: Looking for amateur porn stars who are trying out porn industry for their first time. Basically ...
  A: To reply to your amateur porn stars, here are some free... first time amateur porn stars in action. ...
Homemade amateur teen pictures4/18/2013Caroline R
  Q: Looking for homemade amateur teen pictures. Thanks!
  A: per your request. Homemade amateur teen pictures, free video and pictures galleries. Below are ...
video...11/8/2012Taylor Good
  Q: I am in Canada and I am a Latina 18+ I was contacted online by a Marquetta Bella Donna's agent. I ...
  A: No contract? You are out of luck. And with no contract, and your faces covered, you would likely ...
young amateur teen girlfriend pics9/2/2012Caroline R
  Q: I love young teen college girls showing off their goods, can you show me pics of amateur girlfriends ...
  A: Teen college girls... no problem. Here is a list of free image galleries showing EX GIRLFRIENDS ...
nude pics of girlfriends.9/2/2012Caroline R
  Q: Content with ex girlfriends, nude pics of girlfriends, stolen girlfriend pictures. Post free images ...
  A: Easy, I can show you girlfriend pics, ex girlfriend pics, and stolen girlfriend pictures. Below are ...
Homemade Amateur Girlfriend Pics9/2/2012Caroline R
  Q: Post some homemade amateur girlfriend pictures, first time girlfriends in homemade shot pics! All ...
  A: I have the best homemade amateur girlfriend pictures you will ever see! I found this hot site where ...
AMATEUR FIRST TIME SEX VIDEOS9/2/2012Caroline R
  Q: Interested in amateur first time homemade sex videos, first time wives in porn videos, homemade ...
  A: I love amateur homemade sex videos. Seeing first time porn stars turns me on! Homemade girlfriend ...
First Time Amateur Porn Pictures!9/1/2012Caroline R
  Q: Big fan of first time amateur porn stars, looking for some amateur first time porn pictures... maybe ...
  A: I love first time amateur porn stars as well, nothing sexier than a hot chick who is having sex on ...
AMATEUR ADULT FILM.6/17/2012Caroline R
  Q: Looking for amateur adult film stars, barely legal adult pornstars in action for their first time.
  A: I have found some free video galleries that you might enjoy! Post me more questions or requests for ...
Live Chat Erotica2/10/2012Taylor Good
  Q: I have a few questions on were to find different types of erotica and different sexual things. Do ...
  A: For live adult chat please visit: <a href="http://www.thephonesexlist.com/" title="Best Phone Sex" ...
Gay Phone Personals - 1-888-625-6253 (MALE).12/3/2011Taylor Good
  Q: A friend told me about this gay chat line that offers local and national gay personals, plus gay ...
  A: I've also heard great things about the gay chat line you mention - available toll-free @ ...
Cell Phone Sex @ 1-888-281-8353 Mobile Sex Chat.12/3/2011Taylor Good
  Q: I've heard about free 888 cell phone sex number and called and thought it was amazing. Really hot ...
  A: Cell phone sex and mobile sex chat including mobile sex cams are, I think, one of the most popular ...
Softcore Porn - Streaming Adult Video9/4/2011Taylor Good
  Q: Do you know of a good website to stream softcore porn? Just to let know I'm over 21. I want to watch ...
  A: There is a large selection of streaming adult video content (VOD/PPV) available at: ...
finding porn buyers and sites7/30/2011Taylor Good
  Q: I am looking for amateur porn buyer sites to buy my edited and digital adult videos. They are all in ...
  A: There are a couple of sites that do, in certain circumstances, buy amateur videos. One that I ...
Asian Cam Girls7/1/2011Taylor Good
  Q: Do you know any cam site that has all Asian girls? Maybe a free asian cams site?
  A: Part of the free webcam network is http://www.FREEASIANWEBCAMS.net offering the best all Oriental ...
Amateur Shemales Live Cams?7/1/2011Taylor Good
  Q: Do you know any sites with real amateur shemales cams with real shemale and tranny girls, or maybe ...
  A: You'll find the very best live real shemale cams available at http://www.FREESHEMALEWEBCAMS.net ...
Pregnant Fetish Chat7/1/2011Taylor Good
  Q: I am looking for sites for chat with real pregnant women and women who are lactating. Do you know ...
  A: I did a little looking around and found a really good lactation fetish and pregnant phone sex ...
Sex Toy Play - Amateur Dildo Girls7/1/2011Taylor Good
  Q: Can you suggest some good sites featuring pictures and videos of real amateur girls into dildo play ...
  A: Sex toy and dildo cams and sex toy phone sex chat lines are really popular. You can call and listen ...
Amateur Lesbian Chat7/1/2011Taylor Good
  Q: I'm looking for real amateur lesbian chat - bi and lez girl on girl sex chat and lesbian phone sex ...
  A: Best cheap lesbian phone sex chat and free lesbian cams. Watch real lesbian girl on girl sex action ...
Amateur Gays6/21/2011Taylor Good
  Q: What are some good amateur gay sites featuring real amateur gay guys, or gay for pay (bi and ...
  A: I can recommend the following as some of the best gay amateur sites. Live Gay Cams (actually Gay ...
888 Asian Sex Chat6/21/2011Taylor Good
  Q: Can you help me find asian girls for sex chat in U.S.? Maybe immigrant Chinese lady or Thai or ...
  A: Here are my recommendations for the best Asian sex chat sites and numbers: Asian Phone Sex - Live ...
Best 900 Chat Lines6/21/2011Taylor Good
  Q: Taylor: Thank you in advance for any help you might be able to offer. I'm looking for 1-900 phone ...
  A: You are correct that 1-900 chat lines are not as common as they once were (mostly replaced by toll ...
Amateur Ebony Cams6/21/2011Taylor Good
  Q: Hope you can help. I'm looking for the best amateur ebony cams featuring beautiful black ladies. ...
  A: Always glad to help, and I do have some recommendations for the best ebony cams, ebony cam2cam and ...
Amateur Cams6/21/2011Taylor Good
  Q: I've checked out some of the amateur cam sites that I could find - some were good and others not so ...
  A: I can really only recommend one amateur cam site as being the best. For two years it has won #1 ...
Foot Fetish6/21/2011Taylor Good
  Q: Thx for all the great answers you have taken the time to post. You always seem able to help people ...
  A: It's good timing for me to receive your question because there is a new foot fetish chat line that I ...
Golden Showers Chat Lines6/21/2011Taylor Good
  Q: I have a fetish for watersports/golden showers - pee fetish and toilet fetish sex - and I'm looking ...
  A: For guys who are into watching or listening to girls pee and using the toilet - toilet fetish - ...
Voyeurism Fetish / Exhibitionism Fetish6/21/2011Taylor Good
  Q: I'm hoping you can help me find a site where I can talk with amateur girls who are into ...
  A: . and, yes, there are some great sites featuring cam girls who love to show off, premium and free ...
Goth Phone Sex6/21/2011Taylor Good
  Q: I'm looking for a goth phone sex number with real goth girls avail for goth chat about goth sex. ...
  A: Emo and Goth chat are really popular now, and like with any fetish it can be difficult to find the ...
no idea what i should do6/3/2011Caroline R
  Q: I am hoping that you can help me with an issue i am facing. I (D) am 27 years old and so is my wife ...
  A: Whew, what a predicament you are in there. There are two things you could do... one: you could ...
Free Phone Sex5/12/2011Taylor Good
  Q: Do you know any free phone sex numbers? Not just toll free but really free ... you can talk to hot ...
  A: I've recently found out about a new Free Phone Sex offer from one of the top phone sex services in ...
Big Amateur Boobie Pics5/5/2011Caroline R
  Q: Requesting BIG Amateur boobie pictures, Big tittie MILF Pics, any Huge boobie photos for free? ...
  A: Yes, Big amateur Boobie pics! I love huge boobie pictures myself, along with big MILF titties! ...
Pirates XXX - Watch streaming porn video4/30/2011Taylor Good
  Q: I'm 27 years old. Do you know where I can stream the Pirates xxx movie and it's sequel Pirates 2 for ...
  A: I'm not aware of any place that offers a free streaming version of this video. However ... checkout ...
Cam Model Jobs4/5/2011Taylor Good
  Q: I have been thinking about working as a cam model. First, I am wondering what you think about this ...
  A: Check out the following page where you can get some more information and sign-up to start working as ...
California Girls3/17/2011Taylor Good
  Q: I am looking for California girls cams featuring real amateur avail for live cam sex. Can you ...
  A: Check out the following sites for the best live California cam girls: ...
Amateur Ebony Girls2/3/2011Taylor Good
  Q: Can you recommend some good sites or post some free amateur ebony porn? Thanks
  A: You will find many ebony adult sites - including amateur - in the ebony porn wiki at: ...
Selling amateur videos2/3/2011Taylor Good
  Q: Where can I sell amateur scenes outside of the U.S.? Also, in the U.S. (in addition to Homegrown ...
  A: I'm sorry that I am not familiar with where to sell amateur content outside of the U.S. Is it your ...
Adult Vegas1/31/2011Taylor Good
  Q: I'm staying at a hotel in Vegas and want to find a girl for online or adult chat on the phone. Do ...
  A: There is a great new Las Vegas adult directory of adult chat, Vegas personals and dating, Vegas ...
PUNKGRL.com Free Pictures1/30/2011Taylor Good
  Q: Are you able to post any free pictures from punkgrl.com or tell me some other sites with punk girls, ...
  A: Here are some free punk girl picture galleries from punkgrl.com that I hope you will enjoy. Also, ...
LOVELYCHLOE.com Free Pictures?1/30/2011Taylor Good
  Q: Can you get any free pics to share from LovelyChloe.com? Thanks.
  A: Thx for your question Jordan. Here are a couple of free photo galleries from Lovely Chloe. Enjoy! ...
WHITEGFS.com Free Amateur Porn Picture Galleries1/26/2011Taylor Good
  Q: I see that you have posted some free pics galleries for some other ex girlfriend sites. Any chance ...
  A: I was able to get some free ex girlfriend porn pics galleries from whitegfs.com and I have posted ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5   |  Next       All

Amateur Erotica