Amiga Problems/CD32

Hi, I have a amiga cd32 with Paravision SX-1 on the way. I printed out the manual and it mentioned a setup disk, which I do not have. Is it possible to use this device without it?

Hi Paul,

I did a little web searching, and found what I trust you're looking for--the Paravision SX-1 setup disk (in .DMS format, which compresses the setup disk into a single file):

If you don't already have a DMS utility to decompress the SX-1 disk, the following one decompresses automatically when you double-click it:

The SX-1 above link comes from the Amiga Hardware Database, which also has an info page dedicated to the SX-1:

I trust this helps!

Amiga Problems

Gregory Donner

Questions regarding the Amiga computer: I'm familiar most with software issues, but will do my best to troubleshoot any hardware problem you've encountered. If I can't answer a specific question, I will do my best to direct you to someone who can.

I certainly don't know everything about the Amiga, but having been a user of several different Amiga models for about fifteen years, I'm willing to share what I know.

Associate of Applied Science in Drafting/CAD Technology (A.A.S.)