Amiga Problems/commodore amiga 3000 problems

hello there im asking this ? for my 80 year old father. he has a amiga 3000 which he has been using it for a long time, for a specialized photography application. he lives in the seattle Washington area and I was wondering if you knew of someone who could check, troubleshoot, and maybe repair his computer, as it recently has been giving him troubles. thanks

Hi Angelo,

The only U.S.-based places I'm aware of are Amigakit:

But the following forum thread ( notes that a guy in Michigan repairs them (his website confirms this):

Other than these two, I'm not aware of any--but I trust one of these places will help!

Amiga Problems

Gregory Donner

Questions regarding the Amiga computer: I'm familiar most with software issues, but will do my best to troubleshoot any hardware problem you've encountered. If I can't answer a specific question, I will do my best to direct you to someone who can.

I certainly don't know everything about the Amiga, but having been a user of several different Amiga models for about fifteen years, I'm willing to share what I know.

Associate of Applied Science in Drafting/CAD Technology (A.A.S.)