Amos, Tori/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
interactive CD LITTLE EARTHQUAKES5/6/2013Nancy
  Q: I still love this album after 20 years. Sometimes I just want to hear her vocals and piano only, ...
  A: What a cool idea & yes I agree....LE is a classic :) I have 2 address's for Tori: This is the ...
Cornflake Girl - Rabbit1/25/2013Nancy
  Q: First, thanks for taking the time to read my question. I heard in a recent Tori Amos interview that ...
  A: ! This song is one that people continue to wonder about....over and over again! I'm never surprised ...
how to reach out to Tori Amos9/29/2012Nancy
  Q: I will be attending the Norfolk, CT one night only concert in promotion of her Gold Dust album ...
  A: My apologies for the time it has taken me to respond to you :( I have 2 address's for Tori: This ...
Tori Amos fan art.12/27/2011Nancy
  Q: I have a beautiful rendition of Tori Amos's "Night of the Hunters" picture. I spent days on it and ...
  A: I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. I was out of town and neglected to leave a ...
code red song10/28/2011Nancy
  Q: Nancy, hi.. I feel like I've heard Code Red in the commercial of something..maybe perfume..a couple ...
  A: As far as I know, Tori has yet to sign rights to any of her songs over to commercials. There are ...
The Blower's Daughter9/6/2011Nancy
  Q: ) I'm also after the mp3 of The Blower's Daughter from Chicago 2005, but the Yessaid link no longer ...
  A: I tried the link thru toriphoria and it worked for me; hopefully you can get lucky and have it work ...
Tori Contact Info7/31/2011Nancy
  Q: I've been searching everywhere for current contact info for Tori or her manager or someone who can ...
  A: No email address to be found, sorry. But I did locate the contact information for her agent. You ...
Tori Amos7/17/2011Nancy
  Q: In the song "Spark" by Tori Amos, Tori writes 'She's addicted to nicotine patches.' Do you know ...
  A: Tori has never been a smoker. That song & the video have a lot of symobolism in it, a lot of which ...
Blood Roses3/22/2011Nancy
  Q: Please as this is one of my favorite songs of my beloved Tori...The Belle On New Orleans??? who is ...
  A: That's a good question, and not one that I have ever given much thought to. The song itself is ...
tori amos-liquid diamonds lyrics (live manchester apollo itunes/cd version)3/18/2011Nancy
  Q: I'm trying to find the EXACT lyrics that tori sings on Liquid Diamonds-the live version from ...
  A: I'm not familiar with this particular version. Do you know the date of the show? In the meantime, ...
Tori Amos1/25/2011Nancy
  Q: Please help me understand the lyrics to her song "Lust" A woman keeps playing this for me and I am ...
  A: I can't help but wonder if this woman is trying to tell you something - lol. It's a very sexy song. ...
help4/22/2009Nancy
  Q: i was once sent a compilation tape with a tori amos song that she didnt release but was recorded for ...
  A: ! There have been a few recordings done on soundtracks: Happy Workers from TOYS Carnival from ...
How does Tori feel about written music7/13/2008Nancy
  Q: I've seen an interview before where Tori talks about her days at the conservatory and her rebellion ...
  A: ! So sorry about my long response time - my internet connection was down this weekend!! The answer ...
tears for Tori5/4/2008Nancy
  Q: I am 25 years old. About 10 years ago "Cornflake Girl" was a huge hit and it was played on the radio ...
  A: Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. Cornflake Girl has always been a favorite of ...
Tori music4/21/2008Nancy
  Q: I was wondering what inspired Tori to make the album American Doll Posse? I love the song 'Girl ...
  A: If you paste this link into your browser: http://www.yessaid.com/toriamos.html you will find my ...
I want her to see my show.2/8/2008Nancy
  Q: I know this sounds really lame, but I was trying to contact Tori Amos' agency so I can send her a ...
  A: My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. The last known mailing address I have for Tori is ...
tori amos -mary1/22/2008Nancy
  Q: . it's suejoe, i hope you can help me to understand some words in "mary" song. what are the ...
  A: I've not been able to find much from Tori on this song. I've always heard it as pretty straight ...
cornflakes girl symbolism and meaning1/22/2008Nancy
  Q: . i want to ask some questions about cornflakes girl symbolism and some words meaning. 1. why ...
  A: Would you believe that this is one question that I have been asked time and time again in the years ...
Tori on film OST?12/20/2007Nancy
  Q: I find your page inforamative. I Love Tori Amos.I am sure she is the best contemporary pianist,also ...
  A: Your funny!! She has had a few songs on soundtracks: TOYS 1992 - Happy Workers HIGHER LEARNING ...
tori info!!!!!11/18/2007Nancy
  Q: I am doing a research project for my business of music class and one of my artists is Tori. I don't ...
  A: Have you looked at this site: http://www.yessaid.com/toriamos.html It's one of my favorites. There ...
Hey Jupiter/Talula questions11/2/2007Nancy
  Q: I see that you've answered several questions about the song "Hey Jupiter," but I've been unable to ...
  A: I've never heard of this particular remix of Hey Jupiter. It is, however, similar to the Dakota ...
Hey Jupiter9/5/2007David
  Q: Hey there Tori Fan, I have a few questions about "Hey Jupiter" - I want to sing this song in a show, ...
  A: Here's a collection of quotes about the song. Maybe that'll help you out. “Well, I was really in a ...
Tori's past8/23/2007Nancy
  Q: How far back in years did Tori Amos stop talking about her EX - Eric Rosse? Do they still keep in ...
  A: I'm not sure of exact dates or timelines of this one. Though I'm quite confident in saying that once ...
Postal Address7/10/2007Nancy
  Q: I was wondering if you had a postal address for Tori? I found one which is to spivak entertainment, ...
  A: I have to agree, it is a bit silly to send things to the US when she lives in the UK. But that's how ...
tori amos2/3/2007Nancy
  Q: Huge long time Tori fan. We saw Tori at Chicago Millenium Theater in 2005. She sang a Damien Rice ...
  A: Great song!! Sorry it took me a few days to get back to you. Go to this site: ...
tori amos12/29/2006Nancy
  Q: does she acually have a drug addiction or not.My friend does not believe she has an issue,but i have ...
  A: I have to side with your friend on this one, Tori does not have a drug addiction. She has taken ...
Muhammed my friend10/12/2006Nancy
  Q: What mean this part of text in "Muhammad my Friend" : "...And what aobut the deal on the flying ...
  A: Great question! It's really hard to say what exactly she is talking about here. She uses SO many ...
Tori contact8/8/2006Nancy
  Q: I hope you can help me. I've been a fan of Tori Amos for years, and I'm hoping to ask her for a ...
  A: I'm sorry I didn't get back to you yet....for some reason I thought I sent my response but I guess ...
Tori7/25/2006Nancy
  Q: wow you are good! thanks for that.. just one more thing though...is the breaking through the silver ...
  A: I'm sorry I didn't go into it further. It's not a good thing ~ that's why it's a "Sorta" Fairytale! ...
Tori in Cornwall5/12/2006Nancy
  Q: I was listening to Tori's lovely DVD, and as I was watching the DVD I heard Tori saying something ...
  A: My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. Computer issues have kept me out of my e-mail for a ...
Tori Amos signed p;oster3/24/2006Nancy
  Q: Our Habititat for Humanity store had a recent donation that included 4 Tori Amos signed posters. ...
  A: Two websites come to mind when I read your question. They are sites that tori fans frequent A LOT ...
Hey Jupiter (2)3/11/2006Nancy
  Q: You once answered a question (krystian) regarding Toris reference to homosexuality (hey jupiter, are ...
  A: My personal interpretation of the song has always been Tori singing about Eric Rosse and thier break ...
Searching for bootleg "Inside the Storm"1/1/2006Meg
  Q: My name is Molly and I miraculously found you're site and I have a couple questions to ask... There ...
  A: Sorry it took me so long, I was on vacation. Inside the Storm is a silver bootleg and hasn't been ...
Record Sales12/25/2005Meg
  Q: I've been searching forever it seems. Is there an easy rundown of album sales for the beekeeper, as ...
  A: Hey Lisa, The best bet you would have would be to go to the RIAA website and do a search for Tori. ...
part of Hej Jupiter - interpretation?12/20/2005Nancy
  Q: I was just wondering, do you thikn that when she says "are you gay" she means "gay" as homosexual or ...
  A: ! Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you today. I've been having some computer trouble. ...
Tori autograph11/30/2005Nancy
  Q: My girlfriend is a survivor that is still struggling. I would like to get a personalized autograph ...
  A: Here is the answer I got from the woman at RAINN: Nancy, I apologize for the delay in responding to ...
General Tori Stuff11/29/2005Nancy
  Q: Hey, I've just started listening to Tori's music in the past few months. Songs such as Cornflake ...
  A: Welcome to the wonderful world of all that is Tori :) I'd recommend getting her early CDs and ...
Cruel-video11/24/2005Nancy
  Q: I saw the anime video for Tori Amos's "Cruel" song. I find it really hard to understand the actual ...
  A: Well, you've stumped me!! I've never heard of this video your speaking of. Is there any way you ...
Tori signed pics11/9/2005Nancy
  Q: Where is the best place to contact to achieve this?
  A: What a great boyfriend you are :) You could go to EBay to find signed pics and posters of Tori. ...
A Cornflake Girl thought10/29/2005Nancy
  Q: This is just a thought but; when reading your explanation for cornflake girl I saw that you were ...
  A: I've thought of that as an explaination. We could consider it to be in the context OR sweetteaze as ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3   |  Next       All

Amos, Tori

Nancy

Top Expert on this page