Amusement Parks/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
building of parks6/27/2011Davide Torri
  Q: Who built the the following parks in Italy: 1. Rainbow Magicland 2. Gardaland 3. Mirabilandia I need ...
  A: Sorry for my late reply but I was abroad on business this week. So... 1. Rainbow MagicLand was ...
Zamperla Motocoaster or Junior Twister Coaster?12/6/2010Davide Torri
  Q: I'm hoping to get an expert's opinion on which of these two rides is more fun -- the Motocoaster or ...
  A: Apologies for the delay in my reply, but I was abroad on business. I am not exactly an expert of ...
univeresal tickets10/13/2010Jonathan
  Q: Looking for partial tickets for universal,any suggestions where to purchase?Have purchased WDW in ...
  A: Scalping, the practice of reselling unused or partially used tickets, is illegal in some states. It ...
Roller Coasters2/17/2010Davide Torri
  Q: What makes a roller coaster go?
  A: Although I have a basic knowledge of how rollercoaster work, I am afraid I'm not the best person to ...
Guests4/7/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: I think I asked you a question previously and I got a good response so here I am again! I was ...
  A: I'm glad my answers have been useful to use! In terms of guests, however, no overnight guests are ...
Application4/4/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: I submitted an application months ago. I haven't heard back yet. I am wondering if the calling ...
  A: If you submitted your application to Cedar Point several months ago, it would be best to call and ...
uniforms4/3/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: Do you know how many uniforms is a game host is issued? Also, can you launder your own uniforms?
  A: Every Cedar Point employee, including games hosts, are issued two uniforms that include the ...
Johnny Rockets4/2/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: I got hired as a busser at johnny rockets at cedar point. I am wondering how the tip system works ...
  A: Congratulations on being hired at Johnny Rockets. It's a fun place to work, so long as you don't ...
hi4/1/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: i was wondering if there is going to be a band at the red garter saloon in cedar point, sandusky ...
  A: Hy Lynn, The entertainment that will be at the Red Garter Saloon will depend on how the hiring ...
Applying3/31/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: Hey Melissa, I applied on the 23rd online and when they asked which positions I wanted to work I ...
  A: If you didn't mark the "Any Position" selection on the application, don't worry. The departments you ...
benefits3/30/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: Hey Melissa i got a question if i get hired! After the summers done. If i can't find any work can i ...
  A: Working through the summer at Cedar Point is contracted work and is not eligible for unemployment ...
being hired at cedar point3/29/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: Melissa i got a question i went for a open interview yesterday at breakers express and i was asked a ...
  A: It is normal to wait a couple of weeks for a response to an open interview at this point; because ...
Uniform3/26/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: Hey Melissa, So I got accepted to work at CP this summer, and I'll be in the Ship's Store in the ...
  A: Congratulations on getting hired! Working this Ship's Store in Hotel Breakers is one of the quieter ...
After the application3/26/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: I've been reading the answers to some of the questions here and I decided to ask my own regarding ...
  A: It can take a week or two for Cedar Point to respond to applications, particularly the closer it ...
tattoos3/20/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: OK i have a wrist tattoo it is a moon and i am told that i am going to be placed in the restaurant ...
  A: While Cedar Point does have a strict no-visible-tattoos policy, there are some ways you can work ...
Cedar Fair Benefits3/17/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: I specifically work at Kings Island, but being part of the Cedar Fair family you might know the ...
  A: I'm not certain if there are any cellular service discounts available to Cedar Point employees. The ...
Hey melissa3/14/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: 1. I am due to process in about 12 days from now and I would like to know if I have to do the ...
  A: If you haven't yet gotten the online training notice, I'd recommend double checking your spam email ...
Cedar Point Application3/13/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: Hey Melissa, I'm not sure exactly what I did, but I did choose the option about working the third ...
  A: I don't believe you can go back and change your application, but when you are called for an ...
May Trip3/11/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: I plan to go to Cedar Point May 28th and 29th. I will get one of the 2 day packages with Hotel ...
  A: You've picked a great time to visit Cedar Point; the crowds aren't so big in May, and late in the ...
Housing Options3/9/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: I applied to work at Cedar Point this summer and I'll be starting in the middle of June if I get the ...
  A: There are several housing options for women at Cedar Point. The off-point housing fills up first, ...
Job Benifits, Discounts, etc..3/9/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: I got hired over this Internet in food service at Cedar point. What kind of benefits would I get? Do ...
  A: Because Cedar Point is summer seasonal work, you will not receive any benefits such as health ...
Pictures of Uncle Milties (Bayonne, NJ)3/5/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: I just came across this site, and saw you had a request (in jJune of 2006) for pictures of Uncle ...
  A: unfortunately, I have no way to contact the original poster. I'd love to see your pics, though, if ...
Summer Pay Working at Cedar Point3/4/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: I have recently seriously considered working at Cedar Point during the summer season as it is ...
  A: Cedar Point is a great summer job; I worked my way through college with summers there and I never ...
whats up melissa!3/2/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: 1. I was just informed that since I am arriving so early that I am to stay in the bayside ...
  A: All the apartments -- Commons and Bayside -- will be equipped with a refridgerator, but if you think ...
Processing In3/1/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: 1. When I go in a day early what time do I need to be there? 2. I was reading in one of your other ...
  A: You're certainly getting prepared for a great summer! I'm happy to help. 1. It is best to be there ...
Secure Possesions3/1/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: Here's a question for you, I am scheduled to processing in on May 15, and I am probably going to ...
  A: Congratulations on being hired; I'm sure you're in for a memorable summer. When you process in, ...
hello again2/27/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: 1. how many outfits do you suggest to bring? 2. I would like to know about the malls down there ...
  A: 1. The amount of clothing you bring is strictly up to you. While you're working you'll be wearing ...
Hey melissa I am hot on the questions2/27/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: I want to know when you go in a day early what time do I need to check into human resources? I also ...
  A: Normally, you would check into Human Resources early in the morning, but going in so early in the ...
hello again2/27/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: Do you need a passport while going to any of these places like Niagara falls and so on and so forth? ...
  A: If you plan on taking part in the field trips the park offers, I don't believe you need a passport ...
Checking in a day early2/27/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: 1. I am not taking my car down to cedar point so I would like to know If I can check in a day early? ...
  A: Lots of good questions here, I'll do my best... 1 - Yes, you will be able to check in a day early, ...
My App is Pending?2/27/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: I had my phone interview and it sounded like everything went good. The person the interviewed me ...
  A: Background checks are standard for every employee, and just because they want to follow through with ...
It is me again2/23/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: 1) I was hired on the spot for third shift building attendant. I would like to know have you ever ...
  A: Congratulations! From your description, I believe that "third shift building attendant" is working ...
Housing questions and such...2/14/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: I was just accepted for employment at Cedar Point as a Ride Host,yay!! 1)Is there any way to find ...
  A: Congratulations on being hired as a ride host! That's a very coveted position. To answer your ...
hello again melissa2/11/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: 1) YOU TOLD ME THAT A REPRESENTATIVE FROM WHAT EVER POSITION I WAS APPLYING FOR WOULD INTERVIEW ME ...
  A: Well, the manager of Park Operations is still a representative of that department! I've worked with ...
It's me again lol2/9/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: I called to check on the status of my application like you said and the lady said the manage had my ...
  A: You're making progress! If your application is on hold, that means that one department has ...
cedar point stay2/4/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: I will be coming to cedar point for about ten days in mid august and staying at the cabins on the ...
  A: It's good that you're planning on staying at Lighthouse Point (the cabins), because then you will ...
Cedar Point Getting around1/26/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: I am going to Cedar Point but I am taking the Greyhound. I wanted to know how would I get from the ...
  A: The easiest way to get to your hotel from the Greyhound bus station is via cab (taxi). There are ...
A couple questions1/22/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: 1) is it possible for them to take your living expenses out of your check? 2)Even if you have a can ...
  A: I'll try to answer your questions as best I can. 1 - Yes, most of your living expenses can be taken ...
Cedar Point working1/7/2009Melissa Mayntz
  Q: Since it is getting close to time to apply for cedar point this year i have been thinking about more ...
  A: I'm glad to continue helping out with your decision to work at Cedar Point, no problem. Yes, you ...
Cedar Point policy12/24/2008Melissa Mayntz
  Q: Just wondering if any of these factors would help the chances of a 17 year old being allowed to be ...
  A: I'm sorry, Cedar Point's housing policy is very strict in that regard. The only way to be permitted ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4   |  Next       All

Amusement Parks

Davide Torri

Top Expert on this page