Anabaptist/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
The Soul after Death!3/18/2016Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: what happens to the soul and spirit of Christian and sinners immediately after death
  A: Greetings Javane from St. Andrew, Jamaica! I had to think about how to make this only 2-pages long; ...
I need good christian preachers name7/17/2013Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: i love bill johnson preaching, t d jakes preaching, derek prince preaching, joyce meyer all are my ...
  A: Brother Yusuf: Namaste! You are asking me (specifically, an Anabaptist) for a good preacher's name, ...
Gay Marriage3/26/2013Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: What do American Anabaptist's think about gay or same-sex marriage?
  A: Greetings! I am sorry if this seems like a diversion from the specific question, but please bear ...
Green Christianity? Christian Environmentalism?3/15/2013Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: Green Christianity? Attending a symposium in Yorkshire on climate change awhile back, and being ...
  A: The answer to this question would also answer many other similar questions that people might ask, ...
Divinity of Jesus...2/13/2012Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: I was speaking with a Muslim man a few days ago,and he was telling me that Jesus was not crucified. ...
  A: Greetings! This is a very long questionnaire; more of a sermon really: However, I admire and ...
"communion" vs "the Lord's Supper"12/24/2011Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: I have been saved for 33 years. For 12 years I have been a Southern Baptist. (I'm Baptist and I live ...
  A: This is an awesome question; and a logical one, because the term "communion" translates (to ...
Monasteries11/5/2011Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: All Glory to the Trinity! Why don't Anabaptists have monasteries?
  A: <B> Why don't Anabaptists have Monasteries? </B> That is a thoughtful question. I suppose the answer ...
conversion5/18/2011Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: Is it possible to convert to an ansbaptist faith like amish or mennonite? If yes how is it done?
  A: Yes and no, that is to say, not the way one might think. Indeed, the way the question is posited ...
crucifixion4/15/2011Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: Is there any historical evidence of such events as described in Lc 23:44 a suddenly darkened day
  A: http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/144583/crucifixion Luke 23:44-45 It was about the sixth ...
New Vs. Old Testament & Covenant4/4/2011Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: I follow your work here, and read your book years ago. I have been in debate with colleagues on how ...
  A: http://en.allexperts.com/q/Anabaptist-3984/2011/3/church-family.htm That's the URL of the Q&A you ...
church family3/24/2011Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: i see you're a believer-- and i thank God. i am a believer since the 70's, but fell off 'my faith' ...
  A: ...it's the fellowship i need from church, so is it hypocritical of me to go to a church that i ...
Biblical interpretations3/21/2011Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: I have been studying sacred texts recently and after some theological reading I have more questions ...
  A: - Greetings! More questions are good. Space is limited here and I cannot accurately answer these ...
Mennonites3/19/2011Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: Would a Mennonite speak publicly to a college class about cultural diversity? I was interested in ...
  A: Greetings! I would reply with a simple yes or no, but it would depend upon the individual and other ...
Believing3/15/2011Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: Paul, how does one begin to believe in God? Is it that you either do or don't, or does some kind of ...
  A: Greetings! These are good questions, because many will "begin" a belief in God more as an ...
baptism2/16/2011Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: When do anabaptists get baptised? And how many times? what is the significance or biblical allowance ...
  A: This topic would have its focus more on tradition and history than on more modern dynamics. Any act ...
Evil10/22/2010Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: Would you mind taking the time to answer some of my questions? I am worried that some paths that I ...
  A: Greetings Jaimee! Socially speaking; evil is whatever the other guy is doing! Or, it is the Satan ...
jesus9/24/2010Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: Jesus said something like And remember that I am always with you until the end of time. My question ...
  A: TOPIC SOURCE: Matthew 28:16-20 And the eleven disciples went into Galilee, to the mountain where ...
question about resistance9/18/2010Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: I have always admired the various Anabaptist groups for thier dress standards, help toward each ...
  A: Greetings Joe! Remember two things: Love is a verb! We are what we do, and no more! If I am afraid ...
Theological question on sin9/6/2010Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: My question is a complex one. but basically it boils down to this: is sin in the body. The JW's ...
  A: Religionists complicate Scripture so they can re-market (or resell it) for a tithe, to keep ...
A church in trouble and have become divided8/21/2010Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: What action should a church take against a pastor who wrote up charges against a walking deacon in ...
  A: Greetings! Without being there, it would be out of my jurisdiction to comment: But this I can say! ...
Transitional Mennonite Groups7/6/2010Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: I've recently learned that Mennonites can be split into three groups: traditional, transitional, and ...
  A: Greetings Elaine! These three words - traditional, transitional, and progressive - seem benign; ...
love5/11/2010Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: I have a difficultWhat is the difference between love and knowledge? When you fall in love with ...
  A: It is a good question. After all, we are all raised as children to parrot the word love back to our ...
Appropriate Church Dress5/6/2010Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: I am 19 and just started volunteer teaching a Sunday School to a group of 24 kids in our Junior High ...
  A: I think it is good that you show such concern over the issue: Many would just leave! But I would not ...
site3/3/2010Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: What happened to your site??!! What will I do without it?? What about your other books? You are ...
  A: Greetings and blessings Shelley! I cannot send you my website link here, but you can search for me - ...
Once Saved - Always Saved?1/19/2010Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: can a xtian lose salvation to never regain it?
  A: The Holy Spirit does not inhabit a Soul not cleared for His habitation! When we become One with God, ...
Anabaptism7/20/2009Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: What is Anabaptism and how does it differ theologically from Prodestantism? ps. I know very little ...
  A: Protestants, like Catholics, turned a personal relationship with God, into a business to avoid ...
Anabaptist, I have never heard of this.4/18/2009Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: sir, I have never heard of Anabaptist, can you explain? I have a deep rooted love of religious ...
  A: A full plate for your deep rooted love of religious studies (enjoy): ...
Question4/15/2009Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: I have a question, to be clear, not from a legal perspective but strictly your opinion and thoughts ...
  A: Without delving into rare birth defects, it is true that we are born (genetically) male and female. ...
Mennonites Beliefs2/2/2009Paul Andrew Anderson
  Q: I have tried to research this subject and it said they go back directly to the Anabaptist. Could you ...
  A: Aloha! In case you did not locate the All Experts encyclopedia, as well as Wikipedia (I author/edit ...

Page:    1 

Anabaptist

Paul Andrew Anderson

Top Expert on this page