Anatomy (Human)/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Adult Head size9/10/2007DR PAUL MICHAEL REA MBChB, MSc, DipFMS, FHEA
  Q: I want to find a chart like that of the charts used to monitor growth in young children but for ...
  A: The head circumference charts are really for analysis of the development of the child up to the age ...
Toddler's huge head8/22/2007DR PAUL MICHAEL REA MBChB, MSc, DipFMS, FHEA
  Q: I just read the question from the 20-year-old man with a smaller head circumference. Makes me ...
  A: Many thanks for the question. Head circumference falls within a variable range but not always will ...
buttok (this is serious)8/12/2007DR PAUL MICHAEL REA MBChB, MSc, DipFMS, FHEA
  Q: Whats the name of the marks or holes above the buttok in some women, I post here a link to an image ...
  A: Apologies for the delay in getting back to you - I have been busy with a heavy caseload. The ...
Forearms8/9/2007DR PAUL MICHAEL REA MBChB, MSc, DipFMS, FHEA
  Q: I am writing a science fiction story - wait, before you dismiss this message let me explain why I ...
  A: Firstly, apologies for the delay in replying - I have been terribly busy with casework recently. ...
Muscles6/21/2007DR PAUL MICHAEL REA MBChB, MSc, DipFMS, FHEA
  Q: I have to do a power point describing all the muscles, origins, insertions, actions and nerve ...
  A: I use Clinically Oriented Anatomy by Moore and Dalley, Publisher LWW and the classic Gray's Anatomy ...
a bone on the hand popping out6/13/2007DR PAUL MICHAEL REA MBChB, MSc, DipFMS, FHEA
  Q: Hopefully, I'm in the right place... my left hand on wrist on the thumb side has a bone poping out ...
  A: Could you provide me more of a detailed description please as to the problem you have as I am not ...
average head size for an adult male6/8/2007DR PAUL MICHAEL REA MBChB, MSc, DipFMS, FHEA
  Q: I am a 20 year old man with a very small head, I measured it around the ears and came up with a ...
  A: First of all allow me to say that you are certainly not a freak for having that head circumference. ...
pain in low back after adjustment by physio4/25/2007DR PAUL MICHAEL REA MBChB, MSc, DipFMS, FHEA
  Q: Three weeks ago I had an adjustment to my sacral and lumbar area it seems to have stayed in place ...
  A: You have not mentioned if the pain in your hips is the same side as the lump around your spine. If ...

Page:    1 

Anatomy (Human)