Ancient Languages/Latin song lyrics

Question
Hi there,

I'm a big fan of the new Battlestar Galactica.  In a song known as "Roslin's Theme" several phrases are in Latin and I have an interest in one in particular.  The whole line is "All of this has happened before, all of this will happen again. So say we all".  I am most interested in "what "So say we all (or equivalent) is in Latin, but if you wouldn't mind doing the whole thing, it would be awesome for my friends and I.  The Battlestar Wiki original discussion is here:

http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Music_of_Battlestar_Galactica_(RDM)#Roslin_theme

Tristan

Answer
Hello,

here is  the Latin text of “All of this has happened before, all of this will happen again. So say we all" as the major running theme or eternal recurrence:

-“Omnia illa et ante fiebant, omnia illa et rursus fient. Ita dicimus omnnes”.

Please note that “Ita dicimus omnes” is the equivalent of “So say we all”.

Learn more below.

Best regards,
Maria
__________________________________________________
Note that:

-All of this = OMNIA ILLA

-has happened = FIEBANT

-before =ET ANTE

-all of this = OMNIA ILLA

-will happen = FIENT

-again=ET RURSUS

-So = ITA

-say we = DICIMUS

-all =OMNES

Ancient Languages

Maria