Ancient Languages/I could us some help with a phrase

I am designing a logo for a non profit charitable organization. Their motto is "Invade the darkness" I would like to have a translation of that phrase in classical latin. Thank you so much for your time and attention to this question.

"Invade the darkness” can be translated as follows:

-“Tenebras depelle” or “Tenebras depellite”, if the  verb “Invade” means “Remove/Expel” so that you pass from darkness to light.

-“Tenebras vince” or “Tenebras vincite”, if the  verb “Invade” means “Win/ Defeat “, so that you can get the better of the darkness, be it literal or metaphorical.

-“Tenebras oppugna” or “Tenebras oppugnate”, if the  verb “Invade” means “Attack”, so that you fight against darkness, be it literal or metaphorical.

-“Tenebras invade” or “Tenebras invadite”, if the  English  verb “Invade” -whose origin is Latin, of course-  means “ Move against/Assail”.

As you can see, Latin has 4 different verbs to say “Invade”, according to its real meaning.

Also, note that Latin imperative uses different endings, according to a 2nd.person singular and a 2nd.person plural, whereas English imperative is the same in both the singular and plural person.

Therefore Latin says “depelle”, “vince” “oppugna”, “invade” for the 2nd.person singular, i.e. when the command is addressed to only one person, whereas says  “depellite”, “vincite” “oppugnate”, “invadite” for the 2nd.person plural, i.e. when the command is addressed to many persons.

Please learn more below where you can see the grammatical analysis.

Best regards,
Note that:

-TENEBRAS (direct object, accusative of  the plural noun TENEBRAE, 1st.declension)= the darkness

-DEPELLE (2nd.person singular, imperative of DEPELLO, I remove/expel), VINCE (2nd.person singular, imperative of VINCO, I win/defeat), OPPUGNA (2nd.person singular, imperative of OPPUGNO, I attack), INVADE (2nd.person singular, imperative of INVADO, I move against)
-DEPELLITE (2nd.person plural, imperative of DEPELLO), VINCITE (2nd.person plural, imperative of VINCO), OPPUGNATE (2nd.person plural, imperative of OPPUGNO), INVADITE (2nd.person plural, imperative of INVADO)

Finally note that Latin word order  can be different from English, since  Latin is an inflected language where syntactical relationships are indicated by the ending, not by the order of the words.

Ancient Languages

I am an expert in Latin & Ancient Greek Language and I'll be glad to answer any questions concerning this matter.

Over 25 years teaching experience.

I received my Ph.D. in Classics (summa cum laude) from Genova University (Italy).

This expert accepts donations: