Ancient Languages/Translate from English to Latin

Question
Hi, I'd like to know the latin translation for "Overcome your fears" and "fear nothing".

Both phrases are independent one from another. The context of them is the same of the phrase "Nihil timendum est" (supposedly means   'nothing is to be feared') which is written in the back cover of a book titled The 50th Law by author Robert Greene.

Answer
Hello,

here are the translations you are looking for:

-“Tuos vince timores”( "Overcome your fears")

-“Nihil timueris” or “Noli quicquam timere” (“Fear nothing”).

Please note that all the imperatives are in the 2nd.person singular as I suppose that such commands/exhortations  are addressing to only one person, not to many persons.

Differently from English where the pronoun “you” refers to the 2nd.person singular as well as to the 2nd.person plural, Latin has different endings for different verb persons.
[Read more below].

Best regards,
Maria
_________________________________________________________________
Note that:

-Overcome = VINCE (2nd.person singular, present imperative of VINCO, I overcome)
-your =TUOS (accusative masculine plural of the possessive TUUS agreed with TIMORES)
-fears=TIMORES (direct object, accusative masculine plural of TIMOR, 3rd.declension)

-Fear = NE TIMUERIS (NE+ the 2nd.person singular, perfect subjunctive of TIMEO, I fear)  or NOLI TIMERE (2nd.person singular of the imperative of NOLO + the infinitive TIMERE)
-nothing =NIHIL or QUICQUAM. Note that QUICQUAM is used when it is in a negative phrase as in NOLI TIMERE where NOLO is a negative verb)

Ancient Languages

Maria