Ancient Languages/translate from english to latin please

i would like the following to be translated into Latin if possible please.

i married the man of my dreams, my heart and soul belong to him

first of all I have to tell you that no literal translation is possible as it would sound absolutely strange in Latin.

So, the only one correct translation could be the following:

“Amatissimo nupsi homini cuius vehementer sum”
(literally, “I married a beloved man to whom I passionately belong”)

Best regards,
Note that:

-I married = NUPSI (past tense of the verb NUBO which takes the dative case)

-the man = HOMINI (dative singular of the noun HOMO, 3rd.declension)

-of my dreams =AMATISSIMO (literally, "beloved"; dative singular of the superlative agreed with HOMINI)

-my heart and soul = VEHEMENTER  (adverb literally meaning “passionately/vehemently”).It's impossible to literally translate "my heart and soul" as any literal translation would make no sense in Latin.

-belong = SUM  (1st. person singular, present indicative of this verb which governs the genitive when it means “I belong”)

-to him =CUIUS (literally, “to whom”; genitive singular of the relative pronoun QUI)

As you can see, Latin word order can be different from English, since Latin is an inflected language where syntactical relationships are indicated by the inflectional endings, not by the order of the words.

Ancient Languages

I am an expert in Latin & Ancient Greek Language and I'll be glad to answer any questions concerning this matter.

Over 25 years teaching experience.

I received my Ph.D. in Classics (summa cum laude) from Genova University (Italy).

This expert accepts donations: