Ancient Languages/Translation from English to Sanskrit

QUESTION: Dear Kiran,

I am more than eager to receive the reply to this question. I would be obliged if you could translate this phrase for me keeping the essence intact.

The phrase is "NEVER COULD I REPAY YOU".

This is a part of something I would want to do for my parents, dedicate it to them.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Thanking you in advance.

Nikita Nag.

ANSWER: The word 'you' is addressed to two people
i.e, your father and mother or to many?

QUESTION: 'you' here in this phrase would be addressed to just my father & my mother (both).

युवाभ्यां न कदापि प्रतिदातुं शक्नोमि

Literally: I can never repay/return you [two].

Please let me know if further info is needed.

Ancient Languages

Kiran Paranjape

I am already working as Hindi expert on this site & have worked diligently to answer the questions about Hindi. I would also like to volunteer as an expert in Sanskrit language in "Ancient Languages" category. I can answer all the questions about the Sanskrit language, its grammar & syntax & also ancient vedic civilization.

I am in this field for more than 10 years & have done translations in every field.

I have taken educational training in Sanskrit for 5 years & have been doing translations online for more than 3 years now.

My blog on Sanskrit quotes: received Indic Blogger's award for best blog in Sanskrit category by Microsoft BhashaIndia Project. You may also see the client testimonials on my online translations blog: