Ancient Languages/latin translation

Question
Could you pleae let me know what "For God and Family" is in latin and also " forgive me lord for what i've done"     hope to hear from you soon

Answer
Hello,

“For God and Family” can be translated as follows:

-“Deo et Familiae” (with the Dative of Advantage as denoting the person or thing for whose benefit the action is performed)

or:

-“Pro Deo et Familia” (with the preposition PRO + the Ablative case)

As for “Forgive me, Lord, for what I’ve done”, it translates as :

-”Ignosce mihi, Domine, quod feci!”

or:

- “Quod feci ignosce mihi, Domine!” with a different word order that in Latin can be variable as Latin relationships are indicated by the endings, not by the order of the words.

[Read more below].

Best regards,
Maria
___________________________________________________________________________
GRAMMATICAL ANALYSIS

-For God = DEO (dative case of DEUS, 2nd.declension) or PRO ( preposition which takes the ablative case) DEO (ablative case of DEUS).
Note that in the 2nd.declension the ablative and the dative have the same ending.

-and =ET

-Family =FAMILIAE (dative case of FAMILIA, 1st.declension) or PRO (preposition which takes the ablative case ) FAMILIA (ablative case of FAMILIA).
_______________________________________________________________________

-Forgive =IGNOSCE (2nd.person singular, present imperative of IGNOSCO, I forgive. This verb requires the dative case)

-me =MIHI (dative of the personal pronoun)

-Lord =DOMINE (vocative case of DOMINUS, 2nd.declension)

-for what =QUOD (accusative neuter of the relative pronoun QUI)

-I’ve done = FECI (1st.person singular, past tense of FACIO, I do)

Ancient Languages

Maria