Ancient Languages/Please help

Hi my name is Rae
I'm working on a book (well trying) and I need a phrase in latin, the phrase is "The Unknown Three" Or just "Unknown Three" its referring to Three women if a gender is needed, I've found so many different ways to write 'three' and 'unknown' I just want it to be correct.
Thank you so much

Both “The Unknown Three"  and  "Unknown Three" -just related to Three women-  translates correctly as: “Tres ignotae mulieres”.

Please note that:

-Three = TRES (nominative feminine of this cardinal number which agrees with MULIERES).
In Latin the cardinal numbers  meaning  “one”, “two” and “three”  are inflected forms and thus change ending according to the noun they refer to (masculine/feminine/neuter/singular/plural/ different cases such as nominative, genitive, dative, accusative, vocative, ablative).

-the unknown/unknown = IGNOTAE (nominative feminine plural of IGNOTUS which agrees with MULIERES as Latin is an inflected language where every term changes ending according to its role in a sentence and its grammatical/syntactical relationship with the other parts of a phrase).

-women =  MULIERES (nominative plural of the feminine noun MULIER, 3rd.declension).
In Latin in fact it’s mandatory to add the term which “The unknown”/ "Unknown"  are referring  to, that is “women” (= MULIERES) in this phrase. Otherwise any translation would be wrong in Latin.

To conclude, there is no other correct way to translate  “The Unknown Three"  and  "Unknown Three" just related to Three women, apart from “Tres ignotae mulieres”.

Best regards,

Ancient Languages

I am an expert in Latin & Ancient Greek Language and I'll be glad to answer any questions concerning this matter.

Over 25 years teaching experience.

I received my Ph.D. in Classics (summa cum laude) from Genova University (Italy).

This expert accepts donations: