Ancient Languages/engraving for a watch - graduation

Question
How would you  translate for engraving on a graduation watch:

To our son
With Highest praise
class of 2015
Love  always mom and dad

Answer
Hello,

as I suppose that you want this engraving  to be translated into Latin, not into Ancient Greek, here’s its Latin translation:

Filio nostro
Maxima cum laude
Anno MMXV

Please note that in Latin it is superfluous to add the translation of “Love  always mom and dad” simply because it is clear that such an engraving on a graduation watch comes from “mom and dad”, since there is “Filio nostro” just meaning “To our son”.

In short, Latin must  omit “Love  always mom and dad”.

Best wishes to your son,

Maria
________________________________________________________________________________________
Note that:

-To our = NOSTRO (dative singular of the possessive adjective NOSTER agreeing with FILIO)

-son = FILIO (dative singular of FILIUS, 2nd declension)

-With = CUM (preposition which takes the ablative case)

-Highest = MAXIMA (ablative feminine, superlative of MAGNUS, agreeing with LAUDE)

-praise = LAUDE (ablative of LAUS, 3rd declension, Ablative of  Manner )

-class of 2015 = ANNO (ablative of Time meaning "In the year", as Latin does not use “class”) MMXV (Roman cardinal number for 2015)  

Ancient Languages

Maria