Anesthesiology/gallbladder sugery

Barbie wrote at 2011-07-26 01:57:55
Hello:

I am also taking the Yi Dan Formula and I have been on it for one week now my pain is getting less and less and I have been passing "softened dark green stones" for the last two days.  They are about the size of a pea and smaller.  I was scheduled to have my gall bladder out two weeks ago and I opted to try the "natural" cure because I don't do surgery well.  I was told that I have to stay on these pills for at least 90 days.  I have also changed my diet and taken most fat away....I am keeping my fat intake at 10 mg per day.  I hope that this helps you.

Mark wrote at 2013-02-23 21:55:56
Yidan really works. It is worth the trial. First stay away from the foods that promote stones and follow the 3-4 month regime.

Elisa wrote at 2014-01-01 06:05:58
sarmarj,

I personally would give Yi Dan Formula, or any kind of natural approach a go before resorting to surgery. I believe surgery should always be the last resort.

To discuss this with a surgeon is totally futile, as medical doctors are not trained in natural medicine and are not allowed to recommend it.

Surgeons like to operate, that's why they are surgeons.

I personally have had great successes with these so called 'quick fixes' even in treating cancer.

If it is not an immediate life threatening situation, I personally would try alternative medicine before going under the knife.

Kind regards and best wishes

Elisa

Anesthesiology

Mike MacKinnon MSN FNP-C CRNA