Angel/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
angel5/22/2011H Louise
  Q: 1. How old is Cordelia_Chase when she dies? 2. How old are Buffy_Summers, Xander_Harris and ...
  A: Thank you for your questions. 1. Cordelia Chase dies in the Season five episode of Angel "You're ...
Angel's Age3/19/2010Lady Callista
  Q: Just wondering how old Angel was when he was turned. I know there was an episode on Buffy that ...
  A: Ah, this question. This is a question that unfortunately has both a short answer, and a long and ...
death1/3/2010H Louise
  Q: In Angel on the very last episode why did Loren (The green guy) kill Lindsey?
  A: In the final episode 'Not Fade Away' Lorne and Lindsey are sent to fight the Sahvrin demon clan. ...
Cordelia and Fred11/19/2009Lady Callista
  Q: what happened to their characters, i was watching rerun and they said they were gone angel did not ...
  A: I'm assuming by your question that you just watched the last episode of Angel, but haven't seen all ...
Angel: The Series6/30/2009H Louise
  Q: Is it possible that even though Angel signed that paper that was meant to take away his chance at ...
  A: It could be possible that the deal won't take effect, after all anything can happen in the world of ...
Angel's name being Angelus1/15/2009H Louise
  Q: Alright straight off I know about the coming back like an angel thing from his little sister part ...
  A: I think its mostly a writing thing, his human name was Liam, his evil persona is Angelus and when ...
Cordelia on angel7/15/2008H Louise
  Q: I have a three part question. In what episode of angel did cordelia become part demon? and what ...
  A: Cordy became part demon in the episode 'Birthday.' In the lead up to this episode we see that the ...
Skip7/3/2008H Louise
  Q: Was Skip part of the evil plan to get Cordelia to a higher plane? He seemed so nice and friendly. I ...
  A: The answer to whether Skip was part of the evil plan is best seen in the episode 'Inside Out'. It is ...
Ann12/29/2007H Louise
  Q: The question I have is in Buffy The Vampire Slayer when Buffy runs away and goes to LA after killing ...
  A: Sorry about the delay, this question must have slipped through just before I went on vacation. ...
Season 612/20/2007Anna
  Q: Hey, i've watched up to season 4 but only watched a few random episodes of season 5 (fave quote is ...
  A: Trojianmaru - My apologies that this took so long - I don't usually answer questions anymore for ...
I dont know10/8/2007H Louise
  Q: I really want to actually write a letter to David Boreanaz and James Marsters. Do you know how I can ...
  A: Let's see, well when they were on Buffy/Angel the best way was through Warner Brothers as the ...
what happened9/16/2007H Louise
  Q: Ok..I think I understand.So anything that Cordilia does is actually Jasmine doing all of it. Like ...
  A: Yeah after the spell that Lorne makes to bring back her memory is Jasmine - she's in the driving ...
hey9/15/2007H Louise
  Q: ok...i think I understand, but I only need one thing clarified. Is cordilaia totally "gone", like ...
  A: No Cordelia isn't totally gone, but she can't do anything to stop it - just like watching it from ...
I'm not sure what happened9/13/2007H Louise
  Q: ok...Why is cordilia acting all wierd?Like in the end of the episode "calvery" cordy kills Lilha. ...
  A: How are you? Acts weird through the majority of season four after the episode 'Spin the bottle' ...
I'm lost9/12/2007H Louise
  Q: In Angel, the episode awakining and souless, how do they excactly bring Angelous forth? And what did ...
  A: They could only bring Angelus forth by Angel experiencing a moment of true happiness - which only ...
what do you think8/25/2007H Louise
  Q: You know those DVR things were you can record shows. Well I was watching the episode of Angel where ...
  A: I know the feeling, it drives me mad when I record stuff and get the time wrong or it runs over and ...
Angel8/22/2007H Louise
  Q: You know how Angel has a son named Connor(In the show)I was wondering, is the baby actually David's ...
  A: I thought that too, with David having Jayden in season 2, however by the time we see Baby Connor in ...
I need help8/18/2007H Louise
  Q: I was wondering how did Doyle die? Which episode does he die in because I want to see that episode. ...
  A: 1. Doyle dies in the first season of Angel in the episode 'Hero'. Doyle dies while sacrificing ...
I'm confused7/20/2007H Louise
  Q: I was watching Angel a couple of days ago and was wondering about the episode where Cordilia wakes ...
  A: You must be talking about the fifth season, 100th episode, 'You're Welcome'. It was the powers that ...
Fred7/9/2007Lady Callista
  Q: I haven't seen every single episode Angel but I've seen lots and lots of episodes. However the last ...
  A: Yeah, I can see that being confusing if you missed the main episode where the change happens. ...
dialogue4/30/2007Heather
  Q: what is it that faith says to connor just after stopping him from staking angelus and before she ...
  A: I believe the scene you're talking about is where Faith stops Connor from staking Angel and she ...
there will be no more angel serias???2/4/2007Barry
  Q: hy:) i like angel serias very much but im very sad too ..do you now if there will be more angel ...
  A: Unfortunatley, there are no more new episodes of Angel coming. Angel ended in May of 2004, almost 3 ...
Angel1/10/2007Kellen Tyler
  Q: i am a huge fan but i dont know how they get rid of the beast and jasmine as i missed a couple of ep ...
  A: Let me see if I can be of assistance: THE BEAST The Beast first appears in the alley where Connor ...
angel9/19/2006Heather
  Q: how do i get the theme song for angel
  A: The theme song from Angel is by a group called "Darling Violetta." You can find the angel theme ...
Circle of the Black Thorn8/23/2006Flamesparrow
  Q: What does killing the members of the black thorn in reality accomplish? I know that they are ...
  A: You are of course completely right - accomplished nothing except for really irritating the big ...
Possible Angel Plot Hole.8/6/2006Kellen Tyler
  Q: Alrighty, I have been considering this question in deep thought and concluded that it is a possible ...
  A: Wesley may have remembered bits and pieces but not the whole story of what happened. Before Wesley ...
on dawn and conner7/31/2006Flamesparrow
  Q: i was lookin at pix of buffy and it showed a pic of dawn and a boy named canner is that angel's son? ...
  A: Yes, Connor is Angel's son, but it must have been some sort of promo shoot because as far as I ...
Angel Finale.7/26/2006Lady Callista
  Q: O.K. So After following Angel loyally on T.N.T., I think I saw the last episode,Gunn was mortally ...
  A: What the Hell indeed. Sad to say, that was indeed the last episode of Angel, and it sent the fans ...
Cordy/ Angels soul7/18/2006Barry
  Q: I believe it was in season 1, Angel became human by being affected by a demon that restores life. If ...
  A: Angel made a choice to go back to being a vampire because he felt being human again would cause more ...
baby vamp7/10/2006H Louise
  Q: if vamps are not suppose 2 have babies how did angel and darla have one
  A: You are correct, in that vampires are not supposed to have babies and it is an impossibility. When ...
Angel invite7/10/2006Kellen Tyler
  Q: why do vampires need to be invited into a(living)human living space (house, room ect.)? and what ...
  A: Vampires need to be invited into a living person's home because they are sanctuaries or protected ...
angel invite7/10/2006Barry
  Q: why do vampires need to be invited into a humans living space (room, house ect.)?
  A: It's an old custom that goes back to Bram Stoker. It's a rule that vampires, since they are dead, ...
angel+buffy8/2/2005Danielle Rachel
  Q: i have only watched up to the end of season3 in angel and up to the end of season6 in buffy! can you ...
  A: Hey Katie, http://buffyguide.com/ has excellent episode reviews for Buffy. and these are my ...
damage5/12/2005Lady Sue
  Q: why did andrew accuse angel of geing evil, implyed cos he could see that he wasn't? Answer - Could ...
  A: Andrew isn't strictly referring to Angel as evil, he is stating that he is not working on the same ...
Illyria4/2/2005Lady Sue
  Q: Who is Illyria?
  A: Illyria is one of the ancient Gods - think back to Glory it's a similar thing to that. She was ...
vamp strength3/28/2005Glory
  Q: dru and darla all seem to have strength beyond normal street vamps, and how much more power do they ...
  A: Well i dont know this about how strong but one reason they are stronger then normal vamps is because ...
Why did sthey end Angel the way they did?3/19/2005Flamesparrow
  Q: Also do you have any idea why James Marsters band Ghost Of The Robot broke up? Are they planning on ...
  A: I can only answer bits of the question... They ended Angel like they did because the show got ...
Theme Music2/6/2005Kivrin
  Q: Where can I find the theme music for Angel? Or can you tell me who composed it?
  A: I'm sorry, I wish I could help, but music is definitely not my field of expertise. I blame it on the ...
Pictures1/30/2005Glory
  Q: I'm trying to find a layout (for my computer's background) of Eve. You know .. liason for the Senior ...
  A: Ok first eve had no last name and if she did they never mentioned it. and for any pictures or ...
The mp3 web-site ya gave me for the Angel theme1/6/2005Glory
  Q: The web-site you gave me for the Angel theme song didn't work but thanks anyway, but in the e-mail ...
  A: ok sorry that it took me so long to get back to you but i havent been on here for a few days. so ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3   |  Next       All

Angel

H Louise

Top Expert on this page