Anglicans/Anglican Eucherstic Funneral for a Baptist???

Question
Good day

I have a hypothetical situation for you. Lets say there was a Baptist woman who died, could she be given an Anglican funneral (lets say because her family are all strong Catholics and she was the only Protestant and it seems like a good compromise) Could she be given and Anglican funneral and let's say could the funneral possibly be a high Anglican Euchertic BCP service?

IC

Marcus

Answer
Unlike in the Church of England, where there is a legal obligation to hold a funeral for a parishioner, I doubt that there is a right to ask for an Anglican church in Canada to hold the funeral, but I don't know of any restriction that would mean a minister couldn't do it if it seemed pastorally the right thing. I'm not sure if there's any difference in principle involved for the Catholics as they don't recognise either Baptist or Anglican churches as a church. I'm not sure why the style of service would matter.

http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/pontifical_councils/chrstuni/eccl-comm-docs/rc

Anglicans

Rev Steve Parish