Anglicans/The word GOD

Question
I understand that the trinity teaches that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Ghost) are tree separate and distinct individuals.

According to my King James Bible when ever I see the word LORD in capitals it refers to Yahweh (or Jehovah).  Is that referring to the Father, Jesus, the Spirit or all three.

Basically I want to know when we read in the Bible the word "God" as the True God an not the false gods that many people worshiped, just who does that refer to.  Is it the Father, the Son of the Holy spirit or is it all 3.

Thank you

Answer
The use of the word Yahweh or Jehovah for God is of course the Old Testament usage. Although the Trinitarian formula of God as Father, Son and Holy Spirit is more obvious in the New Testament, the principle is that although Jesus Christ was only manifested on earth in human form in the era preceeding the New Testament, he has always been in existence. Thus the God of the Old Testament is the same God as in the New.  

Anglicans

The Reverend Professor Noel Cox