Anglicans/Forgiveness

Question
Father, I have two questions here?
1- Is GOD ever get tired to forgive us? I mean if i asked for forgiveness but keep on sinning.
2- What is the difference of Prayer and Prayer + Fasting?

Thank you Father.

Francois

Answer
God never gets tired, of anything. In Matthew 18:21/22 Jesus sets a standard for human forgiveness, so God's capacity for forgiveness may be unlimited. That does not mean we shouldn't stop sinning.

Prayer and fasting means you don't eat while you're praying - that is, for a period before prayer. There's not much hint in the Bible as to what appropriate time period would qualify as fasting - Biblical examples of fasting vary from a few hours to forty days.

Anglicans

Rev Steve Parish