Anglicans/personel

Question
Hi are you by any chance the same S Parish who was our vicar at Chell Heath in Stoke on Trent. If so if you remember when 4 of us did a walk to raise money for the bradford fire appeal. Im afraid to tell you we have lost one of our number' My brother in law peter.

Answer
Sorry to hear that Neil. My condolences and prayers for all his family.

I remember it well, including the lift from the Mayor of Bradford, and that some of you did a cycle ride to Dover too for the Herald of Free Enterprise appeal. Did I wangle free train tickets back?

bloovee@ntlworld.com if you want a direct email contact.

I'm expecting to retire from ministry next year after 26 years in Warrington after leaving Chell Heath.

Steve  

Anglicans

Rev Steve Parish