Anglicans/Can one belong to two Anglican churches

Question
Can one be a member of more than one Church in the Anglican Communion?  Thanks.

Answer
As you don't have to do much to be a "member" of a church in the Communion the question may be largely academic. The electoral roll in the Church of England is a formal list of members but members do not have to be on the electoral roll.

To be on the roll, you must declare yourself "to be a member of the Church of England or of a Church in communion therewith resident in the parish" but there seems nothing to suggest you cannot call yourself a member of any church in the Communion (some may have a closer definition of membership but even then I doubt anyone would challenge anyone who thought of themselves as a member of two different churches in the Communion).

Did you have a particular instance in mind?

Anglicans

Rev Steve Parish