Anguilla/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Anguilla3/12/2002Kathy Lindroth
  Q: Kathy-- My boyfrend and I are coming to the Caribbean for the first time and I have chosen Anguilla. ...
  A: Jennifer, When you arrive at Anguilla you aren't going to be knocked out by the beautiful tropical ...
anguilla hotels1/1/2002Kathy Lindroth
  Q: My girlfriend and I are planing a summer vacation. We spent a week last summer at La Samanna on St ...
  A: Scott, Actually, I have stayed at LaSamanna but before the renovation. As far as accommodations ...
Anguilla5/7/2001Kathy Lindroth
  Q: We are interested in moving to Anguilla in about 2 years, once we have finished Chiropractic school. ...
  A: April, I do not believe that there are any chiropractors on the island at present. However, the ...
anguilla3/12/2001Kathy Lindroth
  Q: how often does the ferry runs from st martin to anguilla. once you arrive at anguilla- can you set ...
  A: Dee, Regarding the ferries, they run every 1/2 hour during daylight hours. I think there is one ...
General Laws and Customs1/23/2001Kathy Lindroth
  Q: I am a resident of the US and I am planning on taking a trip abroad, through the Caribbean. I am ...
  A: Jon, I think you will be pleasantly surprised when you visit Anguilla. One point is that you must ...
Anguilla1/17/2001Kathy Lindroth
  Q: Kathy 1. Do you need a fishing license to surf fish? Are there restricted areas? 2. How much ...
  A: Dave, 1. You do not need a fishing license to fish, but you need to bring your own gear as there ...
Anguilla12/5/2000Kathy Lindroth
  Q: In am planning a trip to Anguilla in September and was hoping you can answer some questions for me. ...
  A: September (as well as July, August, and October) in the Caribbean is hurricane season, which is one ...
anguilla8/3/2000Kathy Lindroth
  Q: is smoking pot a big taboo on the island or is the island more like jamaica..i am trying to decide ...
  A: Dani, I have never heard of anyone on Anguilla being approached to buy drugs. I am aware that ...
Cuisanart owners7/31/2000Kathy Lindroth
  Q: Is there a resort in the Caribbean that is own by the makers of the Cuisanart products that is open ...
  A: To Louise Bell: There is a resort in Anguilla called the CuisinArt Resort which is very luxurious. ...

Page:    1 

Anguilla