Animal Rights/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Animal Rights6/6/2016Stephen Vantassel
  Q: I am a student researching animal rights and I had a few questions. My first question is how did you ...
  A: 1. Reading and engaging the issue. 2. I am not an activist for animals. I think the animal rights ...
Efficient (yet humane!) way to get rid of mice2/9/2016Stephen Vantassel
  Q: I really hope you can help me! I have a rodent problem, and am looking for an efficient (yet ...
  A: Maria, Your opposition to snap traps makes your request here extremely difficult. It's like asking ...
dogs in korea11/9/2015Stephen Vantassel
  Q: I would like to know is it the protesters of the dog meat trade going to help influence to change ...
  A: Melodie, I understand that your dogs are precious to you but not all cultures treat dogs a pets. ...
Animal Rights5/14/2015Stephen Vantassel
  Q: I'm a student at Downing Middle School and I would like to ask you a few questions on animal rights. ...
  A: 1. They shouldn't have rights. 2. Depends on your definition. By mine, a lot less than animal ...
Animal rights5/7/2014Robin Flynn
  Q: my name is David, and I attend Greendale Middle School. My English class is researching a social ...
  A: Great Topic to choose! I think you ask great questions but they are general and the topic is ...
Stopping Animal Abuse and Cruelty5/6/2014Robin Flynn
  Q: Robin. Good news! I managed to find someone who will temporarily take care of my birds until I get ...
  A: I am glad your birds are in a safe place and your do not need to put them through the stressful ...
animals right4/6/2014Stephen Vantassel
  Q: Why people think that cute animals like puppies deserve to live more than ugly animals like rats? ...
  A: Both questions are somewhat complex. Sorry for the delay. First, people think cute animals deserve ...
The most moral herbivorous animal11/4/2013Tina Volpe
  Q: If morality is simply about helping or hurting, which herbivorous animal do you think is the most ...
  A: This is a question I have difficulty answering because I'm not a mammal or emotional expert on ...
Difference between AR and AW7/13/2013Tina Volpe
  Q: I was wondering if you could tell me the difference between Animal Rights and Animal Welfare and ...
  A: Tough question, believe it or not... there are tremendous amounts of variations to both of these, ...
Animal Cruelty6/4/2013Tina Volpe
  Q: I am currently doing a project for my journalism class and I wanted to do a Q&A article on animal ...
  A: I'm happy you are doing such an important project. The animals and I thank you. Here are some ...
Animal Testing4/29/2013Stephen Vantassel
  Q: my name is Gurleen Kaur. I am a 7th grader an am doing a project on animal testing. Could you please ...
  A: 1. Only if the animals being used are threatened or endangered. Otherwise, research doesn't effect ...
Rabbits4/4/2013Lee Meyer
  Q: People do not seem to care about the atrocities done to rabbits and the manner in which they are ...
  A: I am not familiar about rabbit practices in Germany. It is sad that some animals have short lives ...
NEED ASAP2/26/2013Tina Volpe
  Q: I am doing a project for school and i need a answer very soon! What is your opinion on animal ...
  A: I have no idea how to answer this, or what direction you wanted me to go, however, if it is just my ...
How to do the least amount of harm possible (in eating)2/4/2013Tina Volpe
  Q: I care a lot about morality and so I want to do the least amount of harm I possibly can (towards ...
  A: I think that this is a very moral decision on your part, and doing the least harm, or "Ahimsa" is ...
cross lab /pit1/8/2013Lee Meyer
  Q: my sons dog ran off the dog warden caught took it the birmingham dogs home they got in touch with us ...
  A: I really don't know much about UK law as it pertains to dogs. If there are any animal attorneys in ...
Neighbors "pet" squirrel1/2/2013Stephen Vantassel
  Q: My neighbor's 12 year old son caught a squirrel and has been keeping it in a small cage. He feeds it ...
  A: I doubt holding a squirrel is legal. You can check by contacting your state's division of fish and ...
sugar9/12/2012Tina Volpe
  Q: I was a vegetarian for 22 years now i am a vegan. I have been a vegan for nearly 2 years and i was ...
  A: You are right, sugar in its refined form is not always vegan. In processing it is put through a ...
Raising food animals8/3/2012Tina Volpe
  Q: I need your help...could you please explain to me how food animals (beef, dairy, layers, broilers, ...
  A: I would love to go into detail about how food animals are raised, but I am sending you a video ...
Animal Behavior7/18/2012Tina Volpe
  Q: How can a good understanding of animal behavior further animal rights?
  A: I can only give opinion here as my focus is more on animals raised for food, their plight and ...
research paper4/26/2012Tina Volpe
  Q: 1.) What do you believe is the main cause for the 12.2% drop in meat consumption over the past few ...
  A: Great research paper, we need more like this one! The main cause for the drop, although I believe ...
Animal Rights Q's from The Other Side4/13/2012Tina Volpe
  Q: I have to fore-warn you first before I start asking you any questions: I am not vegan or ...
  A: Your comment 'I don't believe in animal rights either, since if animals had rights they'd have the ...
school project3/14/2012Stephen Vantassel
  Q: Do you think hunters help benefit wildlife conservation? Do you think hunters help control animal ...
  A: Yes, hunters, trappers, and fisherman have spent millions if not billions of dollars to fund ...
school project12/12/2011Stephen Vantassel
  Q: my names sara clark i attend hunting high school and i have a asignment on animal rights and have to ...
  A: My expertise is wildlife. I have no idea where you live as I don't know where "hunting high school" ...
Our Animals11/9/2011Tina Volpe
  Q: I'm sorry to impose such a daunting question, I merely would appreciate your P.O.V in My situation, ...
  A: What you are experiencing is what I like to call 'an awakening'. It is the time that realization ...
Food With Integrity10/24/2011Tina Volpe
  Q: Volpe, I am a eighth grader at Valley New School, a project based charter school in Appleton ...
  A: I am so happy you wrote! I will be happy to answer your questions, and will also direct you to some ...
about the reply you sent to James in 3/26/20079/12/2011Robin Flynn
  Q: please right back to me as soon as possible yours sincerely Connor Johnson
  A: That fact was taken from the website http://www.captiveanimals.org. Unfortunately, they have changed ...
animal rights8/9/2011Lee Meyer
  Q: What is the biblical Christian view on animals?
  A: They are God's creatures. God loves animals. We are able to use animals for food, work, pets, to ...
abused bison8/5/2011Tina Volpe
  Q: Have you ever heard of breaking a bisons leg to keep them in captivity? I recently found that a ...
  A: Cheryl, I'm shocked - I'm about 20 minutes away from Ashfork. I'll make some calls, and get back ...
animal cruelty5/31/2011Tina Volpe
  Q: i am doing an essay at school for animal cruelty and need an expert opinion what are your thoughts ...
  A: Zoe, Animal farming, such as intense factory farming is one of the most inhumane and hidden ...
Amish horses5/26/2011Tina Volpe
  Q: In my area, there are many Amish farmers. Many of them are cruel to their horses. They drive very ...
  A: I know that many cruel acts hide behind religion, which infuriates me - however the Amish have ...
Animal Testing5/20/2011Stephen Vantassel
  Q: Why is it harmful to test products on animals and is there any positive ideas to why testing on ...
  A: It isn't for the human. Animals suffer in some tests. But the question is are humans more valuable ...
My dogs and my own rights5/4/2011Tina Volpe
  Q: I have two puppies and we have them as inside dogs but let them outside to play and go potty, the ...
  A: I am not an expert on dogs, however from reading your post, all I can say is thank God for Animal ...
Animal Testing and Research5/3/2011Tina Volpe
  Q: I am a ninth grade student, and for my Biology term project I am doing a report on animal testing in ...
  A: I am not an expert in animal testing, although I think I might have to brush up on the data, because ...
Animal cruelty4/15/2011Tina Volpe
  Q: I get a lot of questioning because I'm vegetarian, for example, why do you still eat eggs, milk, ...
  A: Congratulations on at least being vegetarian - but the natural evolution is to the vegan diet if ...
animal4/11/2011Tina Volpe
  Q: How much of a expert are you? And. what rights do you think animal should get and why?
  A: Well - my credentials are listed on my biography here on this site. Animals should have laws that ...
Animal Testing4/11/2011Stephen Vantassel
  Q: What are your views on animal testing? Why is it harmful to be used for the production of cosmetic ...
  A: http://www.understandinganimalresearch.org.uk/ Animal testing has produced information that helped ...
animal testing3/15/2011Tina Volpe
  Q: The host informed me that Lancome test on animals. Being an animal rights activist and member of ...
  A: Angela, Since I am not an animal testing expert, I can't answer without some research - research ...
Zoo's3/11/2011Stephen Vantassel
  Q: I'm writing an article on zoo's, concentrating on conservation, research, education, and animal ...
  A: Your question assumes a number of elements that are ungrounded. Who said that the zoo's lack ...
my dog2/23/2011Tina Volpe
  Q: my Doberman Charlie was abused by a black man when he was a puppy and i want to no if there is ...
  A: The only expertise I have on this subject is something that a friend did when he faced the same ...
Interview?1/25/2011Robin Flynn
  Q: Hey! My name is Jenna and I'm a student at Murray Jr. High School in MN. I'm doing a history day ...
  A: I personally don't do interviews but I'm sure you can find someone at PETA who is willing to help. I ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10   |  Next       All

Animal Rights

Stephen Vantassel

Top Expert on this page