Animal Rights/Raising food animals

Karin wrote at 2013-01-04 03:58:06
TO THE QUESTIONER:  I think you chose the wrong person to ask this question to.  Trust an animal rights person to know everything about animal agriculture or anything about how food animals are raised!  By that, I would have to agree with your score to her.  Be more like Knowledgeability = 1 and Clarity of Response = 1.

TO THE ANSWERER: We've had a little discussion about this before, Tina, remember?  Just because you wrote a book on this doesn't make you much of an expert, especially if you can't answer the question on a site where people expect you to answer their questions, not send them a bunch of links or videos!!  No other expert should make the same serious mistake you just made, my friend.

Animal Rights

Tina Volpe

I can answer almost all questions about animals raised for food... and the horrifying truths of the abuse and torture these animals endure. Also, about the health ramifications of eating animals or their products, i.e. heart disease, cancer, diabetes, obesity, and a host of other diseases linked to our diets. Any questions on existing on a plant based diet, solely, raw diet and the health benefits.

Author of the book “The Fast Food Craze, Wreaking Havoc on Our Bodies and Our Animals” and co-author of the new book, "The Missing Peace, The Hidden Power of our Kinship with Animals". Health researcher, 34 year vegetarian, speaker, educator/consultant, television guest appearing all over the country, radio host of the top rated show “Wake Up America” on GlobalTalk Radio, and published columnist. Now affiliated with PCRM (Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine) as a "Heart Health" speaker, and SPEAK, as a Humane Educator.

Mercy for Animals, Compassion over Killing, Friends of Animals, PCRM (Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine) Farm Sanctuary, Animal Acres, Catskill Animal Sanctuary.

LA Life Magazine, Personal Excellence Magazine, and several other misc. publications.

See above