Animal Rights/cross lab /pit

Question
my sons dog ran off the dog warden caught took it the birmingham dogs home they got in touch with us we went to identify it then was told it came under dangerous dogs and have to wait for the police to decide it 2 yrs old it chipped had its needles is due to be castrated its a placid dog very friendly when you give it food it gently takes it out of you hand will this all go in his favour  we think we are doing the right things but now apprehensive what the out come will be do you have any idea thank you

Answer

I really don't know much about UK law as it pertains to dogs.  If there are any animal attorneys in your area you can contact, or any dog groups that know the laws there that might help you, I'd say that would be the next step.  They may know some things to do as your next steps to get him back.

Animal Rights

Lee Meyer