Animal Rights/NEED ASAP

I am doing a project for school and i need a answer very soon! What is your opinion on animal rights? Please email me very soon!

HI Trynity,

I have no idea how to answer this, or what direction you wanted me to go, however, if it is just my opinion on "Animal Rights" it is this:

Animals have feelings and emotions that parallel humans.  They feel love for their babies, they feel pain, joy, sadness, fear, happiness - and they deserve to be acknowledged for their feelings and for being sentient beings. They are sharing the Earth with us, not there for our purpose, and they deserve to be treated with the utmost kindness and consideration of these feelings.  They are loving, sweet, voiceless beings that should be protected, not tortured and killed against their will.

Tina Volpe

Animal Rights

Tina Volpe

I can answer almost all questions about animals raised for food... and the horrifying truths of the abuse and torture these animals endure. Also, about the health ramifications of eating animals or their products, i.e. heart disease, cancer, diabetes, obesity, and a host of other diseases linked to our diets. Any questions on existing on a plant based diet, solely, raw diet and the health benefits.

Author of the book “The Fast Food Craze, Wreaking Havoc on Our Bodies and Our Animals” and co-author of the new book, "The Missing Peace, The Hidden Power of our Kinship with Animals". Health researcher, 34 year vegetarian, speaker, educator/consultant, television guest appearing all over the country, radio host of the top rated show “Wake Up America” on GlobalTalk Radio, and published columnist. Now affiliated with PCRM (Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine) as a "Heart Health" speaker, and SPEAK, as a Humane Educator.

Mercy for Animals, Compassion over Killing, Friends of Animals, PCRM (Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine) Farm Sanctuary, Animal Acres, Catskill Animal Sanctuary.

LA Life Magazine, Personal Excellence Magazine, and several other misc. publications.

See above