Animal Rights/NEED ASAP

Question
I am doing a project for school and i need a answer very soon! What is your opinion on animal rights? Please email me very soon!

Answer
HI Trynity,

I have no idea how to answer this, or what direction you wanted me to go, however, if it is just my opinion on "Animal Rights" it is this:

Animals have feelings and emotions that parallel humans.  They feel love for their babies, they feel pain, joy, sadness, fear, happiness - and they deserve to be acknowledged for their feelings and for being sentient beings. They are sharing the Earth with us, not there for our purpose, and they deserve to be treated with the utmost kindness and consideration of these feelings.  They are loving, sweet, voiceless beings that should be protected, not tortured and killed against their will.

Tina Volpe

Animal Rights

Tina Volpe