Animation/Moving pictures and words

KELLY wrote at 2013-07-30 10:25:45
Yes, I agree with above answer. I think the virtual treat you mentioned is digital flash flipbook with flipping page animation. There is an easy way to make a flipbook from paper print book.

Step1: Use Printer to scan the pages, then you may get those pages in image or PDF.

Step2: Download and install Kvisoft Flipbook Maker Pro free trial from

Step3: Import pages in image or PDF to the flip page software.

Step4: Publish flipbook as HTML, EXE, ZIP, or ZIP, for uploading to website, or send via email/ CD.

Joseph Silver

Ask any motion graphics, broadcast design, or After Effects questions.

Learn more about Joseph Silver and his work at Designomotion

Joseph Silver is the creative director of Designomotion, a motion graphics design studio located in New York City. His work has played in Times Square, the 2004 Olympics, and the 2006 World Cup, as well as being aired in commercials and show packages for ABC, CBS, MTV, and many other television networks. His studio has over ten years of experience creating customized broadcast design and animation for leaders in network television.

Education: Columbia University

Awards and Honors: Gold and Silver Broadcast Design Awards (Promax/BDA, Tribeca Film Festival)