Animation/Framed Disney Bambi on Cloth, Artist?

Question
Picture from Front
Picture from Front  

Picture from Rear
Picture from Rear  
I am interested in finding out if anyone there is familiar with artists from years past that did drawings on cloth of Disney characters?  I am hoping to identify the artist, and maybe the era this piece might have been made?  I am sure there are many artists that did drawings like these over the years, many not identifiable.  I am going to hang this up on one of my walls not subjected to a lot of direct sunlight due to its light coloring.  The initialsin the bottom right-hand cornerare HAW and in the back of the frame you can see excess cloth,maybe from stretching the image across the backing, sticking out from between the backing and the frame.  Thank you for your time.

Len

Answer
Hello Len,

I'm sorry to say, in my opinion, this piece looks like somebody did this this for themselves as a fan of Bambi.
I don't believe it has any large monetary value. Hang it and keep it out of the light so lasts longer.
Sorry I don't have better news than this.

Hope this helps.

ой  

Animation

Russell Calabrese