Animation/Fish Animation

Question
Hello, I'm doing an animation on fish, but that the moment i'm just drawing on Paint and screen-shotting the drawings on windows movie maker, is there any animating programmes that i can download that are free, and will let me import pictures?

Answer
Hello Owen,

If you have Adobe PhotoShop® you can make small animated pieces.
My friend Tom does it all the time. If you have PS I'll find out from him how it's done and send it on to you.
The best programs aren't free and I don't have too much knowledge on those. Since I work professionally I get to use the heavy artillery.

Hope this helps a little.

®©

Animation

Russell Calabrese