Animation/Fish Animation

Hello, I'm doing an animation on fish, but that the moment i'm just drawing on Paint and screen-shotting the drawings on windows movie maker, is there any animating programmes that i can download that are free, and will let me import pictures?

Hello Owen,

If you have Adobe PhotoShop® you can make small animated pieces.
My friend Tom does it all the time. If you have PS I'll find out from him how it's done and send it on to you.
The best programs aren't free and I don't have too much knowledge on those. Since I work professionally I get to use the heavy artillery.

Hope this helps a little.

Russell Calabrese

Technical questions about hand drawn and computer animation techniques and production. Historical questions about cartoons and animation.

30+ years as an Animator, Director and Producer of Television, Feature, Commercial and Independent Animation.

Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (Senior Governorof the Animation Peer Group) Executive Board Member of The Animation Guild ASIFA Hollywood

SVA, Rutgers University

Emmy Award winning Director 2007 "Where's Lazlo?: Camp Lazlo"
Emmy Award winning Director 1999 for "Steven Spielberg Presents Pinky and the Brain"

Warner Brothers, Disney, Cartoon Network