Animation/after effects timeline

Question
I may have changed something in After Effects, and now when I import an animation clip from Bryce and put it in a composition in After Effects, the clip looks very short on the timeline and I can't manipulate it. Is there a way to set things so the clip is stretched more on the timeline?

I'd truly appreciate any help.

Answer
Hi Jim,

How long is your clip from Bryce? How long is your After Effects composition? It sounds to me like the clip is way shorter than the duration of the AE composition. Please check the length of your Bryce clip and adjust your AE composition length to match. To adjust your AE composition duration, right-click on Timeline, select Composition Settings, then change the Duration.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

www.designomotion.com

Animation

Joseph Silver