Animation/Best Laptop

I was wondering which laptops you would recommend (that run Windows) for 2D animation using Flash Professional and 3D using Maya.

I have tonight about alienware, but I'm not sure. Thanks for your help.

Hi Frank,

I'm a animation expert not a computer expert but I mostly work on Macs so I couldn't tell you which PC is the best. I use Maya on a mac.
I have a Dell laptop that I use and that seems to be a pretty good PC to me.
I've worked at studios that use Flash on Dells, so that's about the best I can do for advice.
You should try a computer expert that might know more about PCs than I do.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Russell Calabrese

Technical questions about hand drawn and computer animation techniques and production. Historical questions about cartoons and animation.

30+ years as an Animator, Director and Producer of Television, Feature, Commercial and Independent Animation.

Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (Senior Governorof the Animation Peer Group) Executive Board Member of The Animation Guild ASIFA Hollywood

SVA, Rutgers University

Emmy Award winning Director 2007 "Where's Lazlo?: Camp Lazlo"
Emmy Award winning Director 1999 for "Steven Spielberg Presents Pinky and the Brain"

Warner Brothers, Disney, Cartoon Network