Animation/Best Laptop

Question
I was wondering which laptops you would recommend (that run Windows) for 2D animation using Flash Professional and 3D using Maya.

I have tonight about alienware, but I'm not sure. Thanks for your help.

Answer
Hi Frank,

I'm a animation expert not a computer expert but I mostly work on Macs so I couldn't tell you which PC is the best. I use Maya on a mac.
I have a Dell laptop that I use and that seems to be a pretty good PC to me.
I've worked at studios that use Flash on Dells, so that's about the best I can do for advice.
You should try a computer expert that might know more about PCs than I do.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

ой  

Animation

Russell Calabrese