Animation/Watchmen Movie Poster

Question
I am trying to figure who the artist is, of a specific movie poster for Warner Bros.' Watchmen. The Poster was released November 7, 2008. The poster shows masked vigilante Rorschach walking down the center of a New York City street in the pouring rain, and may be named: "Watchmen in the Streets". This is a link to the poster.

http://watchmencomicmovie.com/posters/watchmenteaserposter2-super.jpg

I have been unable to ascertain the identity of the artist who created the image by searching the internet. Are you able to help me out, my end goal is to get an actual print of the artwork, not the poster.

Answer
Hello Terence,

I'm not really the right person to ask for this. You should also ask a comics expert and a movie poster expert.
I'm sure there are a few out there.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to help you on this one, but I'm looking into it.

ой

Animation

Russell Calabrese