Animation/Watchmen Movie Poster

I am trying to figure who the artist is, of a specific movie poster for Warner Bros.' Watchmen. The Poster was released November 7, 2008. The poster shows masked vigilante Rorschach walking down the center of a New York City street in the pouring rain, and may be named: "Watchmen in the Streets". This is a link to the poster.

I have been unable to ascertain the identity of the artist who created the image by searching the internet. Are you able to help me out, my end goal is to get an actual print of the artwork, not the poster.

Hello Terence,

I'm not really the right person to ask for this. You should also ask a comics expert and a movie poster expert.
I'm sure there are a few out there.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to help you on this one, but I'm looking into it.

Russell Calabrese

Technical questions about hand drawn and computer animation techniques and production. Historical questions about cartoons and animation.

30+ years as an Animator, Director and Producer of Television, Feature, Commercial and Independent Animation.

Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (Senior Governorof the Animation Peer Group) Executive Board Member of The Animation Guild ASIFA Hollywood

SVA, Rutgers University

Emmy Award winning Director 2007 "Where's Lazlo?: Camp Lazlo"
Emmy Award winning Director 1999 for "Steven Spielberg Presents Pinky and the Brain"

Warner Brothers, Disney, Cartoon Network