Animation/How to sell my 3d animation film

Question
a screen shot from my Animation
a screen shot from my  
Hi Dear Russell
My film is a 3D animation 1920.1080 HD format.
I just finished it this year.
What is the next step to sell it.
How can I sell it
where can I sell it
Do I need to copy write it?
how can I find an agent, or entertainment lawyer?
How can I find an international distributor(each country has a different dominant couture,so It could be likes or disliked under the different cultural habits).
I know that my last question has a conditional answer, but I am interested to know more information about the average price that I can sell it.
by the way I am a film maker and scriptwriter, so my animation has a cultural character.
Thanks so much
sincerely
Alex

Answer
Hi Alex.

I really can't help you with selling your film but, you should definitely Copyright it.
It's Copyright not copy write. Go to the Copyright website for forms and instructions on how to do this.

http://www.copyright.gov/

Finding lawyers and agents and distributors is out of my realm. Maybe there's an expert you can find that's deals with entertainment law.

Hope this helps.

ой

Animation

Russell Calabrese