Animation/Walt Disney Company

Question
Hello! My name is Violet. I am doing a huge research for my language arts class. My topic of choice is the Walt Disney Company. I am required to interview an expert for this project. I would love it if you would be gracious enough to answer ten to twelve question for me. I need to have an answer as soon as possible, please. Thank you for your time.

Answer
Hi Violet,

I work at the Walt Disney Company and can not talk about the company unless authorized to do so.
Call the Studio in Burbank, California and let them know you would like to speak with someone for your school project.
Here's the main number: (818) 560-1000.
They have people who can probably talk to you and give you some help.

Hope this helps.

ой

Animation

Russell Calabrese