Animation/Walt Disney Company

Hello! My name is Violet. I am doing a huge research for my language arts class. My topic of choice is the Walt Disney Company. I am required to interview an expert for this project. I would love it if you would be gracious enough to answer ten to twelve question for me. I need to have an answer as soon as possible, please. Thank you for your time.

Hi Violet,

I work at the Walt Disney Company and can not talk about the company unless authorized to do so.
Call the Studio in Burbank, California and let them know you would like to speak with someone for your school project.
Here's the main number: (818) 560-1000.
They have people who can probably talk to you and give you some help.

Hope this helps.

Russell Calabrese

Technical questions about hand drawn and computer animation techniques and production. Historical questions about cartoons and animation.

30+ years as an Animator, Director and Producer of Television, Feature, Commercial and Independent Animation.

Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (Senior Governorof the Animation Peer Group) Executive Board Member of The Animation Guild ASIFA Hollywood

SVA, Rutgers University

Emmy Award winning Director 2007 "Where's Lazlo?: Camp Lazlo"
Emmy Award winning Director 1999 for "Steven Spielberg Presents Pinky and the Brain"

Warner Brothers, Disney, Cartoon Network