Animation/Were to offer our services?

Question
Hi Mr. Calabrese:

Mi name is Francisco Durán and I represent a 2D/3D Animation Studio.
We have been working locally creating some advertising spots and flash for web sites.
We wanted to start offering our services to bigger markets, like USA and Canada. Do you have any idea in which would be the best way to get ourself known in this markets and where can we promote this services as an outsource company?
Kind Regards,

Francisco

Answer
Ola Francisco,

The best thing you could do is search for production companies and studios and send your sample reel and price list.
If you have a website with a history and samples of work this would be quite helpful. If you can send me this information I can see what studios might be interested in your company.

I hope this helps.

®©

Russell

Animation

Russell Calabrese