Animation/Were to offer our services?

Hi Mr. Calabrese:

Mi name is Francisco Durán and I represent a 2D/3D Animation Studio.
We have been working locally creating some advertising spots and flash for web sites.
We wanted to start offering our services to bigger markets, like USA and Canada. Do you have any idea in which would be the best way to get ourself known in this markets and where can we promote this services as an outsource company?
Kind Regards,

Ola Francisco,

The best thing you could do is search for production companies and studios and send your sample reel and price list.
If you have a website with a history and samples of work this would be quite helpful. If you can send me this information I can see what studios might be interested in your company.

I hope this helps.

Russell Calabrese

Technical questions about hand drawn and computer animation techniques and production. Historical questions about cartoons and animation.

30+ years as an Animator, Director and Producer of Television, Feature, Commercial and Independent Animation.

Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (Senior Governorof the Animation Peer Group) Executive Board Member of The Animation Guild ASIFA Hollywood

SVA, Rutgers University

Emmy Award winning Director 2007 "Where's Lazlo?: Camp Lazlo"
Emmy Award winning Director 1999 for "Steven Spielberg Presents Pinky and the Brain"

Warner Brothers, Disney, Cartoon Network