Anime/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
If Casshern mated with a human female,can he still do this, even though he did not mate with Leda?4/4/2013Viktorija K.J.
  Q: I have a very interesting question about the character Casshern, form Casshern Sins. I'm interested ...
  A: this is Viktorija K.J. from AllExperts.com I have to be honest, I didn't watch the anime but I ...
hentaigirlfriend3/8/2013Cyn
  Q: people keep saying that my girlfriend looks like she should be on a hentai but I've never seen one ...
  A: Hey there. Hentai is one way of saying perverted, or pervert in Japanese. What your friends are ...
bubblegum crisis ost12/9/2012Xeny
  Q: I love the english version songs of Bubblegum crisis. My favorite theme is 'say yes', which is ...
  A: I'm unsure exactly if this is for the english version or not. But the torrent I located is for all ...
bubblegum crisis ost12/9/2012Viktorija K.J.
  Q: Viktorija I love the english version songs of Bubblegum crisis. My favorite theme is 'say yes', ...
  A: this is Viktorija K.J. from AllExperts. Sorry it took me so long to reply. Karaoke versions are ...
Kenichi7/30/2012Xeny
  Q: Have you seen Kenichi Mightiest Discple/World's Strongest? My question is, do you think they will ...
  A: I have seen the series, yes. But, it was a year or two ago. So, I may be a little fuzzy on details. ...
Anime7/25/2012Xeny
  Q: Are there any animes you know of that has humans with the ability to turn into dragons? For example. ...
  A: Hm. Good question! Okay, here we go. American Dragon Jake Long as far as I know is classified as a ...
Making Movies7/13/2012Viktorija K.J.
  Q: You would obviously know the site "Dvolver" with which we can make movies. Dvolver is online based ...
  A: it's Viktorija K.J. from AllExperts.com Sorry it took me a while to answer your question but I was ...
Casshern Sins7/10/2012Xeny
  Q: from Casshern Sins. Ok I started watching the series on Toonami, and online, and I watched episode ...
  A: That's an excellent question. I feel it's mostly because of the anime restrictions. If they pushed ...
Can you help me find this anime please?3/29/2012Viktorija K.J.
  Q: I was wondering if you could help me find the name of an anime I saw a long time ago. I don't ...
  A: It's Viktorija K.J. from AllExperts.com I apologize for the late reply I was between countries so I ...
Why do shonen guys take so much abuse8/8/2011Xeny
  Q: I originally tried asking on yahoo answers, but the page would never load up. All right so my ...
  A: Awesome question! I suppose to start off pertaining to Naruto, it shows his strength of character ...
Tips for a good Naruto forum6/30/2011Xeny
  Q: I have a role play addiction, or something. I used to role play with multiple people separately, but ...
  A: Excellent question! First, as i'm a RPer too, i can understand where you are coming from. I have a ...
Star Wars like 80/90's anime film6/23/2011Xeny
  Q: I have been looking for this anime film for over 15 years. Its kinds like based between "Jayce and ...
  A: I have searched high and low for an answer to your question. I just can't seem to find the answer. ...
Travelling in Universe kind of movie5/24/2011Kai
  Q: A few years back I saw a movie on tv in which descendent of a person got a galaxy map in a ring ...
  A: You might be referring to the movie Titan A.E. , a futuristic setting about a guy named Cale ...
Universe travelling kind of movie5/24/2011Xeny
  A: I've had a hard time figuring out what you're describing to me. But, I think I may have it. The ...
Bang5/21/2011Kai
  Q: In my free time this summer I've watched a few anime. Many of them have a similarity in which the ...
  A: Unfortunately the "bang" moment is often used, even in the best of anime - several themes tend to ...
what anime should i watch next5/17/2011Kai
  Q: well i have watched alot of animes and well I cant find any more good ones I've watched lets ...
  A: I know how you feel about finding good anime, hard for me too, but no worries :) For action anime, ...
Anime I saw as a kid4/14/2011Viktorija K.J.
  Q: I have been trying to figure out the name of this anime that I saw when I was younger. I remember ...
  A: it's Viktorija K.J. from allexperts.com. This is the detailed "anime child cartoon request" i ever ...
Could you tell me about...4/11/2011Cyn
  Q: and thanks for your time. Moving right along, could you tell me about any BL animes I might like? ...
  A: Sure! You might want to start off with Gravitation. It's very light, and not even truly BL, but it ...
identify a movie from a scene?2/11/2011Viktorija K.J.
  Q: i don't remember much but one scene really sticks in my mind. the main character's friend(i think ...
  A: it's Viktorija K.J. from AllExperts. If this is a cartoon, I think I saw it also when I was young. ...
Animes?10/6/2010L. Barnaby
  Q: and thanks in advance for your time. My favorite animes are Cardcaptor Sakura, FLCL, and The ...
  A: I have enjoyed Lucky Star and Shugo Chara. I've not watched the other two. Lucky Star is a slice of ...
Anime?10/6/2010Xeny
  A: From what you listed, it seems like you like the magical girl and shoujo animes. To that extent, i'd ...
Anime10/5/2010Akire
  Q: and thanks in advance for your time. My favorite animes are Cardcaptor Sakura and The Melancholy of ...
  A: Honestly, I can't say that there's many age appropriate series for a 14 year old. However, I can ...
Movie Subtitles9/5/2010Viktorija K.J.
  Q: I am not getting suitable english subtitles for the "RickDeckard5-Perfect Blue [XviD][Dual Audio]" ...
  A: Hey there. To be honest, I don't know where you can get subtitles, and this is not my field of ...
question8/23/2010Akire
  Q: i have been watching gundam SEED destiny i was wondering what song was Meer singing in episode 19 i ...
  A: I'm so sorry about this late response, I had no idea I had a question waiting for me until I checked ...
a new series7/12/2010Xeny
  Q: i need a personal opinion. my favorite anime are onepiece, bleach, and the narutos. but i have ...
  A: I love anime too. I breathe and live it. lol But as per your question, i would suggest an anime ...
Recommend4/29/2010Xeny
  Q: I'm going to this anime convesion in a few weeks and i was wondering if you could recomend some good ...
  A: I love anime conventions! Yours is an excellent question. The best new series I can suggest to you ...
inuyasha2/22/2010Isis
  Q: Hey, I would just like to know is there anywhere in the internet inuyasha, one piece, or some other ...
  A: Try various Torrent sites. You will have to download a a program to read torrents such as Azureus ...
Project2/17/2010Xeny
  Q: I am doing a project for school, and I chose the topic of manga. I have a few questions I would like ...
  A: Sure I'd love to help ^_^ 1. Manga is drawn and Anime is animated. You can consider manga what ...
naruto's speed2/16/2010Akire
  Q: how are you :) i my friend says that naruto is super sonic speed (over 300m/s) when he fights pein, ...
  A: Honestly, I don't know where some people come up with these theories. Kishimoto hasn't really stated ...
Name of anime2/10/2010Xeny
  Q: I once saw an anime on tv where a young boy was transported to an alternate reality where there were ...
  A: Its either Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari ...
Old Anime Movie12/31/2009Akire
  Q: I am looking for the name of an old anime movie I saw in the early 90's. I don't know what it's ...
  A: From my past experiences there's not many whales in anime for the most part. Two series stick out ...
dragon ball12/26/2009Akire
  Q: the super legedary saiyan is very powerful, but is the super saiyan 2, 3 and 4 more powerful?
  A: For a good power leves guide in the Dragonball Z and GT series, I recommend ...
How Rock Lee gained Leaf Vilage belt/Procetor ? in Naruto12/25/2009L. Barnaby
  Q: i know Rock Lee knows only Taijutsu tehniques, Similiar think with TenTen.
  A: To graduate from the Academy (and a forehead protector) in Konaha, a student must show proficiency ...
anime movie title identification12/16/2009Xeny
  Q: im trying to find the name of an anime movie, this movie is older probably 80s,, i remember a scene ...
  A: The anime you describe sounds a lot like the series " Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann " It's not from the ...
An anime I saw as a kid.12/7/2009Xeny
  Q: I saw this anime when I was a kid, and I'd really like to know what it was. My memory is kind of ...
  A: This is definitely out of my league. Especially since it's programming was in the UK at the time. ...
naruto/shippuden12/3/2009Akire
  Q: well i was watching naruto/shippuden on youtube and i come thinking of that narutos father died in ...
  A: Naruto's mother, Kushina Uzumaki, is never addressed in terms of what had happened to her during the ...
Sailor Moon12/3/2009Akire
  Q: I have a few simple questions if you dont mind answering them. First of all what is the opening ...
  A: For your first question, from what I can recall the opening for all series has been the same in ...
D grayman anime.11/24/2009Akire
  Q: Is there a a fan club or a role play area that I can join free to talk about D grayman? Yahoo is no ...
  A: After a quick search, I found these two websites to be the most updated D. Gray Man Role playing ...
dragon ball af11/22/2009Akire
  Q: i have heard about the fans who is making dragon ball af, i believed they only was making picture. ...
  A: As a fan of the DB series myself, I have to admit that it would be nice to have some new series come ...
anime robot name11/21/2009L. Barnaby
  Q: im struggling to remember the name of a anime series which used to air on axn during 2000-2003..im ...
  A: Hey there, I want to say that you are thinking of Yamato Takeru. It seems to be the only anime ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6   |  Next       All

Anime

Cyn

Top Expert on this page