Anime/suggest an anime?

Ruby as Lovelin wrote at 2013-04-06 14:54:37
Hi , I have some anime u might like it . :D

my list :

- pretty rythem aurora rising . (I rate100%)(youtube have full)(total 50 espisode)

-pretty rythem dear my further (not full)

-pretty rythem rainbow live (coming soon)

-Shugo Chara ( I rate 8.5)

-Kirari Revoulation (I rate 10)(only 4-6 espisode in youube )

-mew mew power ( 7.9)

-kissxsis (romance ) ( 9)

hope ya enjoy

sryy many English error

Marc Conrad

I can answer just about any question on anime, but if I don't have the immediate information for the prospective inquirer, I definitely will research it and return an answer as soon as possible.

I started watching anime in the 80s with Robotech and Voltron forming a regular part of my viewing. I am still viewing the latest anime in addition to attending conventions and reading up on the latest news and trends. I've written for Anime Iris and also had a short stint in starting up an Anime News Site, but that has now been deactivated due to the enormous amount of time it takes to maintain it.

I believe that watching anime, interacting with other fans and going to conventions is the best way of gaining experience and knowledge in the area.