Aniston, Jennifer/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Question ???4/11/2009Maisie Bruno
  Q: I would like to know if shes really happy with her career choice and if shes ever considered taking ...
  A: The simple answer to your question is yes! In a recent interview Jennifer has said that during the ...
Producer or Director3/10/2009Maisie Bruno
  Q: I am curious if Jennifer ever has considered Producing or Directing a movie? As much as I know about ...
  A: Jennifer has been very interested in directing and helped to direct the break up with thn boyfriend ...
Jennifer Aniston5/14/2005Tracy Simmons
  Q: I have a report due on Jennifer Aniston, could you give me a full biography on her? Please!
  A: I was a bit overwelmed but I will give you all I can tonight and if you need more, do a little ...
Question about jen and brad5/5/2005Tracy Simmons
  Q: Hey! I'm a fan of Jen and I love her soooooooooooo much. I'm doing a report about her in school and ...
  A: If you need more than this e-mail me. Brad and Jen breaking up was surprising, heart breaking, ...
love4/22/2005Tracy Simmons
  Q: who is ideal man and what would he like and what would his hobbies be and would he be an actor
  A: The ideal man for Jen, in my eyes, would not be an actor. A down to earth, genuine good guy. He ...
jennifer anniston3/5/2005Tracy Simmons
  Q: I would like to know anything and everything about Jennifer.Also has she had plastic surgery? Is ...
  A: Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I am also sorry I don't think I can tell you ...
Everything2/25/2005Tracy Simmons
  Q: Please tell me anything you know about her daily routine, her likes and dislikes, I am so obsessed ...
  A: I am sorry this is soooo late. I have been out of town on business. I actually just got back from ...
Religion1/28/2005Tracy Simmons
  Q: What is Jennifers religion and religious background? Does she actively practice her faith? Were her ...
  A: Jennifer as you may or may not know is Greek. There is a Greek Orthodox Church in LA. I have never ...
All about Jennifer Aniston1/13/2005Tracy Simmons
  Q: I want to first thank you for all of the other questions you have answered for me! But i have some ...
  A: In high school she wore Anais Anais perfume which kind of has a more mature scent. Now I heard she ...
where does jennifer aniston...10/25/2004libby carson
  Q: where does jennifer aniston get her clothes from?
  A: Jennifer gets her clothes from various places. There used to be some really good sites with all ...
Emails8/25/2004libby carson
  Q: Is there an email address that I can send a personal email to Jennifer Aniston?
  A: No, if Jennifer would hand out her e-mail address, her mailbox would be filled with fanmail. ...
career8/9/2004libby carson
  Q: How long did it take for Jen to get her career started?
  A: Well, I can't put a number of years on it, but Jennifer surely wasn't one of those few celebrities ...
Jennifer Anniston's Hair 2000 (7th Season)8/6/2004libby carson
  Q: I am looking for pictures of Jennifer Anniston's hair from the 7th season of Friends when she cut it ...
  A: I just watched some episodes of the seventh season and I think her hair looked really good there. I ...
Jennifer's hair8/1/2004libby carson
  Q: I have been searching the internet for pictures of Jennifer's hair. (her long straight hair with the ...
  A: Sorry it took me so long to reply! I never received an e-mail notification of your question. This ...
request7/28/2004libby carson
  Q: Could you help me please? MyCould you please give me the address of jennifer aniston's agent? It is ...
  A: I don't have the answer to your question, but I don't want to say that I won't find it just yet. I ...
jenn7/19/2004libby carson
  Q: i was reading through some old questions and there was a question about jenn and the replyer said ...
  A: I'm so sorry I couldn't reply sooner -- huge computer problems! Anyway, to answer yourJennifer did ...
Info6/28/2004libby carson
  Q: i was reading through some of the old questions and there was something about a website where jen ...
  A: I'm not sure what you mean by "jen takes people places", but if you mean that she shows people ...
movies6/25/2004libby carson
  Q: was jennifer a. the sister in ferris beullers day off?
  A: No, Jennifer Grey was the sister in the movie. But after the huge succes of the movie, it was ...
gossip6/15/2004libby carson
  Q: If she ever had a relationship with anyone from the cast of friends?
  A: The cast of Friends said to have a pact, a non relationship pact, in order not to put the show's ...
Jennifer's hair5/11/2004libby carson
  Q: I'm trying to find pictures of Jennifer Aniston's hair from the back. I have plenty of pictures from ...
  A: This is just a follow up, you can still ask for another picture (of another haircut), but I just ...
Jennifer Aniston4/14/2004libby carson
  Q: What are her plans since she finished Friends?
  A: Jennifer has got 2 major plans: 1) she wants to start a family very soon. 2) she wants a movie ...
Jennifer Aniston2/12/2002Jenny Clooney
  Q: I am doing a report for school about Jennifer Aniston. I know a lot of information about her but I ...
  A: She doesnt speak to her mother because her mother sent a bad looking picture of her to a magazine. ...
Hair cut???!!!~~~???!!!~~~11/24/2000Amy
  Q: Hey! Ok...I have heard that Jennifer Aniston got her hair cut pretty short...I can't imagine that on ...
  A: How are you? Yes in deed! Jennifer cut her hair pretty short!!!!! I do have photos on my website! ...
Jennifer Aniston's Makeup11/22/2000Amy
  Q: What makeup does Jennifer wear? Also, what does she use to clean her skin? Does she have any kind of ...
  A: How are you? Jennifer uses soap and water then an Aveda cleanser and Clinique moisturising lotion. ...
jennifer aniston11/20/2000Amy
  Q: i'm a major friends fan and know almost everything there is to know about the show... however, i'm ...
  A: How are you? I don't know of any websites about Jennifer Aniston which would give critcal material. ...
Diets and Friends10/16/2000Amy
  Q: Okay, I have two questions if that`s all right with you. First of all, what was this diet she was ...
  A: How are you? Jennifer was on 'The Zone' diet. It is low in carbohydrates. It is a complex ratios of ...
Jennifer Aniston`s Diet9/26/2000Amy
  Q: Do you know what kind of diet she went on to lose all her weight? If so, please let me know what it ...
  A: How are you? Jennifer used the Carrie Waitt diet...and 'the zone' - where you eat low in ...
Baby?8/22/2000Amy
  Q: I saw a magazine cover that said that Jennifer Aniston is pregnant? Is this true?
  A: How are you? It is not yet confirmed that Jennifer Aniston is pregnant. So it is still in the rumour ...
Health & Fitness6/11/2000Amy
  Q: I was just wondering how Jennifer Aniston has achieved her wonderful figure. I am aware that she ...
  A: How r u? Jennifer lost 30 pound before she got the role on FRIENDS using Carrie Wiatt's style. ...
Eating Habits4/24/2000Amy
  Q: What are Jennifer Aniston`s eating habits? and how does she stay in shape?
  A: Jennifer uses a thing called The Zone. Jennifer uses a low carbohydrate diet that she sticks to. She ...
New Zealand4/8/2000Amy
  Q: Has Jennifer ever been to New Zealand if she has not does anyone knows if shes coming because my ...
  A: No Jennifer Aniston has not been to New Zealand. I am that desperate to and I live in Australia. She ...
Personal data on Jennifer Aniston3/14/2000Amy
  Q: I was just wondering how tall Jen is, how much she weighs and what her measurements are? What does ...
  A: How are you? I have answers to your questions! (YAY!) Jennifer is 165 cm tall. ( I'm sorry I live in ...
All About Her3/12/2000Amy
  Q: I want to know a lot of things: - Is she single? How old is she? When is her birthday? What is her ...
  A: How are you? I know the answers to most of your questions! All except the breast size! That was the ...
Jeniffer Aniston3/11/2000Amy
  Q: I was wondering if you could send me info on her bio, the personal stuff you wrote about in your ...
  A: Her personal stuff is a very big thing to cover. I was wondering if you wanted to ask specific ...
atlanta3/6/2000Amy
  Q: Has Ms. Aniston ever visited Atlanta? If so, what did she like and dislike about our city.Also, if ...
  A: As I have already sent you a message saying I don't know the answer to this question. I'd like to ...
Jennifer`s Hair3/6/2000Amy
  Q: Noticed last night on the tv guide awards that her hair is now ALOT longer. Are you aware of any ...
  A: I have not seen Jennifer's new hair. I have lots of magazine articles that are recent but I have ...

Page:    1 

Aniston, Jennifer