Anorexia/Eating Disorders/Eating disorder or low self-esteem?

Susan wrote at 2013-12-04 18:48:57
Hey Zoe,

Just what Mary said it is true that you a victim of a non purging type of Bulimia. It is rare but trust me a lot of girls these days face it.

IMO you should check out a couple of tumblr blogs. Yes tumblr has a lot of blogs where people share everyday tips. Moreover I found a blogspot blog called tobethin99

If you are interested there are a couple of amazon books too.

Check out this free book at and another paid book at

I hope these sources are useful to you and others visiting this page.

Anorexia/Eating Disorders

Mary Pritchard

I can answer questions about the psychology of eating, disordered eating attitudes and behaviors such as drive for thinness, drive for muscularity, binge eating, body dysmorphia, dieting, excessive/obsessive exercise, and body dissatisfaction. I can also answer questions about anorexia and bulimia.

I have a PhD in Psychology and teach courses in the Psychology of Health and the Psychology of Eating. I have been conducting research on disordered eating and exercise behaviors for 15 years.

Midwestern psychological association, rocky mountain psychological association

Over 50 peer-reviewed journal articles in journals such as Eating Behaviors, Eating Disorders, and Eating and Weight Disorders

PhD in Psychology from the University of Denver

30 teaching awards, have received funding to conduct my research from academic institutions and state and local government